AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Saw episode 1 (of 6 total) of Waco.

I thought it was excellent.

F

Foxrox

Junior Audioholic
Blade Runner 2049. Outstanding. Makes me even more excited for Dune. Villeneuve is perfect for it.

p.s. the Atmos track on the UHD Blu-Ray was amazing too!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
We've been watching this Amazon-original TV series called "Britannia".

I think this show is very stupid all around, but I have to watch it because the wife likes it. :eek: :(

The production looks good - the scenes look great and sound good. But I think the story, directing, and acting is really stupid.

What a waste IMO. It could have been another "Game of Thrones"-like series.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Audio tracks on Electric Dreams have been quite impressive so far. In some cases, the audio is better than the episode, so they're kind of hit or miss, but some of them have been very good.

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
Watched a movie called 'Wind River' with my wife. It was actually a decent movie...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Watched “Now you see me 2” the other day.(yes, leave your brain at the door). Definitely a fun popcorn kinda movie. Just don’t try to deconstruct the “magic” and go with it.
My system is 7.3 and soon to be 7.3.4. I watched this movie in 5.3. The thing that amazes me is even though I don’t have Atmos playback, atmos tracks(folded) sound so much better. The directionality is crazy good with almost all atmos tracks(this one is exemplary) on my old school system. I can’t wait to finish my upgrade.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Been watching the new "Star Trek Discovery" series and liking it.

Another CBS show that I am watching is "Valor", which is also getting a lot of hate with low ratings.

"Valor" does have plenty of soap opera, but the drama and action are good. Nothing too original, but I still find "Valor" very entertaining.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm really looking forward to watching Altered Carbon this weekend.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched Black Lighting E1 B+ Better than I thought. The costume looks good.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Should find some time to watch "Berlin Babylon" - should be real good tv (if you don't mind subtitles)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'm really looking forward to watching Altered Carbon this weekend.
I'm looking forward also.

I don't want to expect too much because Netflix have their fair shares of flops. It seems like I hate more of their original contents than I like them.

Fingers crossed. :D

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
I thought "Wind River" was awesome.
It had a much more dynamic audio track than I would have expected for the film. Just not really my genre but it was very good none the less... Anybody who plays this and is not surprised by the sound track and video quality (beautiful scenery) is somebody who is very hard to impress...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It had a much more dynamic audio track than I would have expected for the film. Just not really my genre but it was very good none the less... Anybody who plays this and is not surprised by the sound track and video quality (beautiful scenery) is somebody who is very hard to impress...
I was very impressed with the video and audio quality of "Wind River".

The movie's tone is definitely very dark, which is my type. :D

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm looking forward also.

I don't want to expect too much because Netflix have their fair shares of flops. It seems like I hate more of their original contents than I like them.

Fingers crossed. :D
Preliminary reviews are that it looks great and the acting is overall pretty good. The writing is clunky in spots. I'm optimistic that it will be worth watching.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Preliminary reviews are that it looks great and the acting is overall pretty good. The writing is clunky in spots. I'm optimistic that it will be worth watching.
Alright I am hooked on “Altered Carbon”.

Very addictive.

Netflix can’t win them all, but they sure have some awesome shows - Godless, Mindhunter, Altered Carbon, House of Cards.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis