What are you watching tonight?

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
I agree... Well, unless all that radiation and nearly dying from exposure in space killed any chance of that... :D

P

pwlong

Audioholic Intern
Two nights ago, on Christmas Eve, we followed family tradition by watching "The Christmas Carol" -- the animated Jim Carrey version. My kids love the jump scares in that one.

Tonight's feature will be "Everest" (2015). Seems appropriate, given the snowy weather around the country so far this winter...

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Christmas story on Christmas day. Logan lucky lady night. And to much college football love this time of year.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I had to settle with watching some classic Roger Moore early this morning on youtube.
North Sea Hijack or "ffolks" (1980) he doesn't need a licence to kill and he likes cats!

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Earlier today I watched the 1954 "airplane disaster" classic "The High and The Mighty" starring John Wayne, Robert Stack, Claire Trevor, and lots of others.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Philip K. lord helmet's Electric Dreams on Amazon. I just watched one and it was pretty good. They made ten. It's an anthology, like The Twilight Zone, but based on PKD stories.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone been watching the Black Mirror? British 3 part series. Pretty intriguing. I wish they were making more.
Just because searching for Black Mirror brought this one up....A fourth "season" of six more episodes is now streaming on Netflix....and I thought it was very good :)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Too lazy to start new threads, but over the weekend I've seen few movies and wanted to share my opinion:
  • Lucky Logan - great Crime, Black comedy - 8/10 - Highly recommend. May have to watch twice.
  • War Dogs - very good crime, comedy - based on crazy, but real events - 7.5/10
  • Most Violent Year - 5/10 - Imho very weak crime movie - I'd just skip it. Weak story, weak ending, weak acting, except few decent spots

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Too lazy to start new threads, but over the weekend I've seen few movies and wanted to share my opinion:
  • Lucky Logan - great Crime, Black comedy - 8/10 - Highly recommend. May have to watch twice.
  • War Dogs - very good crime, comedy - based on crazy, but real events - 7.5/10
  • Most Violent Year - 5/10 - Imho very weak crime movie - I'd just skip it. Weak story, weak ending, weak acting, except few decent spots
I was looking at renting Lucky Logan last week, but wasn't sure about it. Will have to give it a shot now.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished watching whole season of “Godless” on Netflix, which I think is the most enjoyable series I’ve seen from Netflix and one of my favorite westerns.

A bunch of bad guys vs a town full of women + 2 good guys?

The bad guys picked the wrong town. :D

Netflix was on my crapper list for a long time with so many lame series, but they have redeemed themselves for now. :D

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you've seen "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" you gotta see this one.

IMG_1487.JPG

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Philip K. lord helmet's Electric Dreams on Amazon. I just watched one and it was pretty good. They made ten. It's an anthology, like The Twilight Zone, but based on PKD stories.
Just watched the first one. I liked it and will continue to watch.

Also watched the first episode of The Assasination of Gianni Versace. I thought it was pretty well done.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night I watched "Thor Rankgrock" aka Guardians of the Asgaard vol. 13
Decent overall - solid 7/10 score. Worth the one watch, but probably not second time.
Some of jokes felt forced just as Stan Lee's mandatory appearance. God bless the man, still acting at 95!

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
To be clear, I didn't type Lord Helmet. That was the forum bowdlerizing my post. I'm pretty sure PKD wasn't in Spaceballs. (Waiting to see what happens to Spaceballs.....)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
To be clear, I didn't type Lord Helmet. That was the forum bowdlerizing my post. I'm pretty sure PKD wasn't in Spaceballs. (Waiting to see what happens to Spaceballs.....)
Yeah, I caught that, but we knew what you meant lol.

Philip K D1ck.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Last night I watched "Thor Rankgrock" aka Guardians of the Asgaard vol. 13
Decent overall - solid 7/10 score. Worth the one watch, but probably not second time.
Some of jokes felt forced just as Stan Lee's mandatory appearance. God bless the man, still acting at 95!
You mean “Ragnarok” ? :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis