What are you watching tonight?

TechHDS

Audioholic General
GOT = GOAT (greatest of all times) IMO. :D
Not an exact quote, then again anyone who has followed this outstanding HBO show already knows my point on posting. It's meant as an attention grabber to lesser details of my post. ADTG, your one of few who gets my post and comments. I just don't care enough to be politically correct all the time. :D Yep it's (GOAT). :D

TechHDS

Audioholic General
MAD MAX FURY ROAD.:)

I AM AWAITED in VALHALLA!:D

By My Deeds I Honor Him, V8.:D

I am the One Who Runs from both the Living and the Dead.:cool:

Ride Eternal Shinny and Chrome. :D

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
From the same director Luc Besson:

Valerian B- Visually stunning. Story was just ok. Would like to see it in 3D.

Lucy B+ Enjoyed the story and looking forward to the sequel.
Luc Besson produced some really great movies like Wasabi

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Trying the Netflix "Lost in Space" series....a bit different from either the original series or the reboot movie, but not all the characters have come together after a couple episodes, so we'll see after a few more.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
There's Johnny Paul Reiser Series on Hulu. Watched 3 episodes. Takes place in 1972 and centers around the Johnny Carson Show. I like these retro shows. Jane Levy is terrific as one of the leads.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm five episodes into Lost in Space. I'm not really digging it but going to finish the season as there are only ten episodes total. Looking forward to the new season of Bosch on Amazon.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
There's Johnny Paul Reiser Series on Hulu. Watched 3 episodes. Takes place in 1972 and centers around the Johnny Carson Show. I like these retro shows. Jane Levy is terrific as one of the leads.
For a second I thought it was about a certain very isolated mountain hotel, winter manager...

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm five episodes into Lost in Space. I'm not really digging it but going to finish the season as there are only ten episodes total. Looking forward to the new season of Bosch on Amazon.
My interest was waning a bit then I saw the Lagavulin and thought, there might be hope :)

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Last night when I finally had time to watch some TV, I decided to put a pin in Lost in Space. Watched two episodes of Bosch instead.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
just finished Red Sparrow. If one completely ignored complete bs Russian details (about as accurate as Red Heat), otherwise pretty decent story 7/10. Recommend casual watch if you into spy movies with less action and more story. Lawrence inability to act was actually tailored nicely into a storyline, all she needed to do is keep a poker face for more than half the movie

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Band Aid A- Might be the funniest movie I've seen in a good while. The lead actress wrote the movie. She also stars on the TV series Life In Pieces. I like her dry sense of humor.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Just finished watching Molly's Game. Based on the true story. Good story adaptation, good acting. solid 7.5. Maybe 8 if you're feeling generous.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watching The Rain & Safe(Dexter with a British accent :D ) on Netflix. So far both are good.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis