Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I told the cat story at dinner. It was actually a requested re-tell for the benefit of somebody who had not heard it before. That's always a good time.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
The new macbook pro resolution is 2880x1800 at 15" :eek:

$2200

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I either need to stop using my laptop or get better glasses. I thought you said "done screwing" instead of "done sewing". :eek:

NTTAWWT- I know Adam is an animal lover and all that :rolleyes:
Hey Uncle Pervy, how have you been?

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
a guy i went to grade school is rich. he posted a pic of his trucks average fuel mileage. 99L /100km so pretty much 1 liter per km.... thats rediculous. he also has 98000 kms on it. so thats like $120,000 in gas...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
a guy i went to grade school is rich. he posted a pic of his trucks average fuel mileage. 99L /100km so pretty much 1 liter per km.... thats rediculous. he also has 98000 kms on it. so thats like $120,000 in gas...
What kind of truck is it - a tank?! Are you sure that it wasn't 9.9L/100km? That makes more sense to me...although that would be a bit high mileage for a lot of trucks.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
What kind of truck is it - a tank?! Are you sure that it wasn't 9.9L/100km? That makes more sense to me...although that would be a bit high mileage for a lot of trucks.
F250 I think. And there was not a single period in the picture, it said 99

Also the Kawasaki ninja isn't happening. I guess I'm getting an e bike. But I'm gonna have to paint it matte black because there is no way I'm gonna ride around on a bright orange or yellow e bike like a fruit. It will be the manliest e bike ever. But it's still an e bike so it won't be very manly no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis