Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Me, too. Well, it doesn't take much to sort out "nothing." :)

Whatcha doing?
not very much either. just gonna sit around mostly... gotta go pick up one last thing i need though tonight... gonna be fuuuun :p

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
copying the data from macbook bro (target mode) using 10 year old iMac G4-800Mhz (as target) to external usb drive
the problem is iMac only supports usb 1.0 :eek::eek::eek:
130GB file copy is already running since last afternoon and still has 38 hours to go ....

Now, if this is not boring - I don't know what is :(

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, hey, about next Friday...
Sorry, I'm busy.:rolleyes:

Today, after work, I will be picking up a Playbook at Staples. I expect to be playing with said playbook this evening, while I watch the Penguins win the fifth game of the series against the Flyers. Hey, gotta cheer on the native son.

Next Friday, I have a daddy/daughter date with "Stars On Ice". Not really my thing, but some day, she'll not want to be seen in public with me.:rolleyes: Gotta do these things while I can...

So, about next Friday - I don't think Craig is catching your hints. I think you're gonna have to make use of your self-proclaimed flexibility to satisfy your needs...;):D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, I'm busy.:rolleyes:

Today, after work, I will be picking up a Playbook at Staples. I expect to be playing with said playbook this evening, while I watch the Penguins win the fifth game of the series against the Flyers. Hey, gotta cheer on the native son.

Next Friday, I have a daddy/daughter date with "Stars On Ice". Not really my thing, but some day, she'll not want to be seen in public with me.:rolleyes: Gotta do these things while I can...

So, about next Friday - I don't think Craig is catching your hints. I think you're gonna have to make use of your self-proclaimed flexibility to satisfy your needs...;):D
Pretzel-boy?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
We both know who got rejected first, but you can act like you turned me down instead if that makes you feel better.

:p
Why don't you two just kiss and make up? Everyone here is looking forward to going to an all AH wedding.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
We both know who got rejected first, but you can act like you turned me down instead if that makes you feel better.

:p
If you can provide evidence of any propositioning on my part, lets see it. :p And, why are you going on as if Alex never existed. He has feelings too, you know.:D You're making it look like there was never an "Adex" or "Alam" (Depends on who is on top).:D

Man, it's starting to get rather sordid around her, dontcha think?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis