Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Been up since 3:30am. What sounded like gun shots scared Niki pretty bad, so sleep was no longer an option. She seems a lot happier now that I'm up and moving around with the lights on, although still a bit nervous.

Gun shots around here are thankfully extremely rare. They sounded far enough away that I'm not freaking out...but close enough to still be troubling.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Been up since 3:30am. What sounded like gun shots scared Niki pretty bad, so sleep was no longer an option. She seems a lot happier now that I'm up and moving around with the lights on, although still a bit nervous.

Gun shots around here are thankfully extremely rare. They sounded far enough away that I'm not freaking out...but close enough to still be troubling.
Good luck, scary scary :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I should probably rest up by taking a nap in preparation for a big afternoon of nothing.

Yep, that's what I'm going to do. You guys try to post quietly. Show some respect. :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
i should probably rest up by taking a nap in preparation for a big afternoon of nothing.

Yep, that's what i'm going to do. You guys try to post quietly. Show some respect. :)

beeeeeeeep!
Beep beep beep!

Last edited by a moderator:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Me, too. Well, it doesn't take much to sort out "nothing." :)

Whatcha doing?
I bet that you have a big party planned. Don't forget to play that music loud. (but not into clipping)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
You wild man you.
Not me. My plan is to push my 2 year old on her new swing. Then maybe we'll go inside and watch Dora together before she goes to sleep. After that I'll put the game on the 120" screen and watch it till I nod off.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Not me. My plan is to push my 2 year old on her new swing. Then maybe we'll go inside and watch Dora together before she goes to sleep. After that I'll put the game on the 120" screen and watch it till I nod off.
Don't forget to put a fresh coating of Pledge on the sliding board!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis