Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... but it's not so shocking at the moment when Alex is not frequently posting his infamous pictures :p

I miss you too. :D

j/k Harald. Even though I'm trying to stay away from the 10k post mark this opportunity proved to be beyond my ability to resist. BTW, happy Veterans Day everybody. Stay out of trouble this weekend. ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I miss you too. :D

j/k Harald. Even though I'm trying to stay away from the 10k post mark this opportunity proved to be beyond my ability to resist. BTW, happy Veterans Day everybody. Stay out of trouble this weekend. ;)
LOL :D

ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Now I'm thinking that I'm going to hit 20k before you hit 10k.

Don't fear the Overlord. Embrace it.

I think he's trying to avoid the expense of the new Overlord uniform.
All that gold spandex doesn't come cheap.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I think he's trying to avoid the expense of the new Overlord uniform.
All that gold spandex doesn't come cheap.
If only it was lavender spandex he'd have the uniform licked. (literally and figuratively:D)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting fight between Adam and Alex, my bet is on Adam hitting 20K before Alex hits 10K... but I'm not sure.... Alex surprised us all many times before.... :rolleyes:

I'm already on my toes.... about which posts that may be disclosed now :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watching the first season of Nikita on Netflix. I'm averaging about 3-4 episodes at a time. I'm on my first for tonight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To my dismay, I was unable to fill a hot possy with cream this morning.

They say it happens to everyone, but that's small consolation.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I now have both of my newer, lower profile antennas installed. I got the second one so that I could take down my original 8-bay antenna and be nice to my neighbors (who have never complained, but it's pretty easy to see). My original antenna is still up on the roof, though, because I didn't feel like I could keep my balance trying to get it out of the mount today. I'll wait until someone is over and can hold the ladder steady for me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm procrastinating from taking my shower...by shopping for showerheads on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis