Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That was sneaky.
I suppose that I should temper my comment. They did send me a tracking update when it got picked up. I don't think that they were trying to fool me - but I was fooled nonetheless. It isn't difficult. :eek: :D

Did you enjoy your day off?
Friday was quite nice, today was okay. I hadn't planned on staying home today, and I still worked some. It was nice being able to walk Niki again in the afternoon, though!

What did you buy yourself for you birthday?
Well, I bought myself some dates. :D I think that was about it. I looked to see if there were any video games or electronics that I want, but nothing jumped out at me. Maybe as the holiday season gets closer, I'll find something.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex has me hooked on bluntcard.com, now.

This one cracked me up (among others):

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Half an hour until Castle is on. I guess that I better finish this sorry excuse for a work out...

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
It was so warm to day that I took a few hours off in the afternoon and played nine holes on a closed course.

Now I am officially done for the year. It can start snowing now.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It was so warm to day that I took a few hours off in the afternoon and played nine holes...
Good for you! I'm assuming that you're talking about golf.

If Alex said that, I'd be asking which of the five guys wouldn't open his mouth. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A friend excitedly partook of my offer today - in related news, my nuts are raw.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Many of the posts here are so strange I have no idea what you're talking about :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
That's it! I'm not leaving this thread anymore. I went into the people suck thread and watched the Video Mike posted. I won't be right for the rest of the day.

I know that I wasn't right to begin with, but if you watch that video, you'll understand. Keep in mind that I have a 2 year old little girl at home.

AND I'M NEVER LETTING HER LEAVE THE HOUSE!

majorloser

majorloser

Way Too Boring Around Here

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/CQFEY9RIRJA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis