Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's been pouring here for about two hours, and Niki won't walk in it. I won't go to work until she walks, so I'm taking the day off because I'd be really late if I did go.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
:eek: Don't be surprised if your invitation to the next Twister tournament gets "lost in the mail."

Then again, some people like that sort of thing.
NEXT Twister tournament? When was there a first Twister tournament? You guys have been leaving me out all along. Do I need to post a pic of my HOT asian wife to get an invatation?

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Seems like it's getting out of hand today between Adam and gmichael :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It's been pouring here for about two hours, and Niki won't walk in it. I won't go to work until she walks, so I'm taking the day off because I'd be really late if I did go.
Wow, Niki is really fuzzy about her walks :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That date farm that I ordered from was a bit deceiving. They stated that they shipped my order on Friday and provided a FedEx tracking number - a number that FedEx didn't have any record of until this afternoon when it was actually picked up.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
That date farm that I ordered from was a bit deceiving. They stated that they shipped my order on Friday and provided a FedEx tracking number - a number that FedEx didn't have any record of until this afternoon when it was actually picked up.
That was sneaky.

Did you enjoy your day off? What did you buy yourself for you birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis