Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Chili's is good stuff! Only go once every couple of years, but I like the food. The atmosphere has been hit or miss, though - sometimes the music is way too loud, sometimes the A/C is cranked too cold, but usually it's fine. I got the turkey sandwich for years (and I do mean years), then I tried the Margarita Grilled Chicken and really like it (I always get it without the tortilla strips, so I don't know how those taste).

I had the Margarita Grilled Chicken with some grilled garlic shrimp.:D (the boy had pizza)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I had the Margarita Grilled Chicken with some grilled garlic shrimp.:D (the boy had pizza)
Just to make sure the above post isn't misconstrued.....this wasn't a blind date.
Doug was there for a father & son night out.
(Adam & Alex both make sighs of relief):D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Norwegain cup final in football (soocer as you may call it) today between Brann from Bergen) and Ålesund.... and not good getting a Brann defeat 2 - 1 :eek:

Even wasted some beer looking at this today......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fired up the furnace this morning for the first time this Fall. It wasn't freezing in the house (68°F), but it's going to be cool today, and I wanted to check out the furnace before I really needed it to work. Always nice to see all four gas burners going. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just waiting for the clothes drier to finish before heading to the store.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Fired up the furnace this morning for the first time this Fall. It wasn't freezing in the house (68°F), but it's going to be cool today, and I wanted to check out the furnace before I really needed it to work. Always nice to see all four gas burners going. :)
Didn't know you guys needed heat there ;)

Just waiting for the snow here, but it's a beautiful sunny day today. Might go for a drive before the toy goes into hibernation.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Didn't know you guys needed heat there ;)
At least I do. :) My body is now acclimated to deal with "b***h hot," so 60 degrees feels like the deep freeze anymore.

When I first moved here, I used to make fun of my friend that grew up here that would wear a jacket when it was 60. I was sporting shorts and t-shirts. Now, I'm that guy. :D

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
At least I do. :) My body is now acclimated to deal with "b***h hot," so 60 degrees feels like the deep freeze anymore.

When I first moved here, I used to make fun of my friend that grew up here that would wear a jacket when it was 60. I was sporting shorts and t-shirts. Now, I'm that guy. :D
I know what you mean. In the Spring when it's just above freezing, I feel fine in shorts. In the Fall when it's just above freezing, I feel like I need to wear a full body snowsuit.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I picked up some of Starbuck's recently released k-cups today. Target only had the House Blend, which isn't my favorite but isn't bad. At almost $1/cup, I felt myself getting ripped off even as I put the box of 16 into my cart.

That said, I tried a cup when I got home, and it was remarkably tasty. :)

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I picked up some of Starbuck's recently released k-cups today. Target only had the House Blend, which isn't my favorite but isn't bad. At almost $1/cup, I felt myself getting ripped off even as I put the box of 16 into my cart.

That said, I tried a cup when I got home, and it was remarkably tasty. :)
I was pissed when Starbuck's dumped Tassimo as that was the only reason I bought a Tassimo machine. I bought 10 packs of the stuff (12 cups in each pack) awhile back but I'm down to my last pack now :mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was pissed when Starbuck's dumped Tassimo as that was the only reason I bought a Tassimo machine. I bought 10 packs of the stuff (12 cups in each pack) awhile back but I'm down to my last pack now :mad:
I didn't realize that they stopped making those. Sorry to hear that...well, for you. Sucks to buy something for a specific reason, only to have it go away.

K-cups are convenient, but the price has more than doubled since I bought my first machine in early 2007. They used to be about 25 cents/each. Now they're over 50 cents/each most places. Paying about $1/each for Starbucks was mostly out of curiousity for me.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I didn't realize that they stopped making those. Sorry to hear that...well, for you. Sucks to buy something for a specific reason, only to have it go away.

K-cups are convenient, but the price has more than doubled since I bought my first machine in early 2007. They used to be about 25 cents/each. Now they're over 50 cents/each most places. Paying about $1/each for Starbucks was mostly out of curiousity for me.
I'll see how long I can hold out before I dump my Tassimo for a Keurig. I read that Tassimo might be suing Starbuck's for bailing on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis