Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
How did you do with the snow?
We got a slushy inch.
Maybe just a little more than that. Lost 5-6 branches out of our maple trees. that's a lot of weight when they still have all of their leaves on them.

Matt34

Matt34

Caught up on my Sons of Anarchy last night and only one episode behind on Walking Dead.

majorloser

majorloser

Wife's new ride. Early 15 year wedding anniversary present.

Not exactly the model we got but same color. Got the 20" chrome wheels, leather, no spoiler.
Dude, you're killing me. December is my 25th anniversary. Loserwife is really gonna expect something big now. :mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I still remember dreaming about school being closed because of snow. I think that we got one day off my whole childhood. Whoever invented the snow plow hated children. :mad: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I watched "I Am Number Four" yesterday. I enjoyed it. Cool special effects, good sound, and pretty women - what more could I ask for? :)

I'm still chuckling over the scene with the kid and the dog in the truck outside the school. "Holy s**t!" Hee, hee. :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
We got about 8 inches over the weekend. Plenty of trees lost limbs and our bushes are flat on the ground. No power outage though. We were lucky.

Our 2 year old had her first encounter with snow (from her perspective). She begged me to let her out Saturday afternoon to play in it. We spent 20 minutes getting ready to go out. She put her hand in the snow and wanted to go straight back in the house. (Just like her mother):rolleyes:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like I didn't win the friggin' earbuds.:(
I so feel like Chaz Bono on DWTS.
Minus the sex change, butch haircut, creepy MILF mom, and dead dad.
Not really sure where I was going with that anyway.:confused:

Carry on.;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
love this commercial...YEAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com