Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One more year to go until I hit 40. That still sounds old to me, but luckily I don't feel old. I suppose it's true - you're only as old as you feel. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Two chicken breasts in the fridge and an instant read thermometer on the UPS truck. I've cooked a lot of chicken, but I don't think that I've ever measured the temperature. I'm looking forward to giving that a try.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to work on my roof antennas today, but it's pretty gusty outside, so I'm going to wait.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Me thinks that it's just about time for some lunch and the latest Hulu-based Burn Notice.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered some dates from Shields Date Garden (decided to give them a try). Their website says that they ship as soon as possible - and 14 minutes after I placed my order, they are listed as having been shipped. :eek: If true, that's freaking fast. They probably won't arrive tomorrow, but it will be awesome if they do.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Happy Birthday.

I just ordered some dates from Shields Date Garden (decided to give them a try). Their website says that they ship as soon as possible - and 14 minutes after I placed my order, they are listed as having been shipped. :eek: If true, that's freaking fast. They probably won't arrive tomorrow, but it will be awesome if they do.
Umm, not sure about this but, do dates have the same effect as prunes?
Did you have this same problem at 38? :D

Again, Happy Birthday.
Hope relief, err dates, arrive soon and everything goes well.:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't think that dates are like prunes. :) I ordered a bunch a few years back, but I only ate a fraction of the 10 (I think) pounds that I ordered. I got those from Oasis Date Gardens after I saw them featured on a PBS show. I thought that I'd try this other place after reading some good reviews.

Barhi dates are awesome - soft and taste like caramel.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
One more year to go until I hit 40. That still sounds old to me, but luckily I don't feel old. I suppose it's true - you're only as old as you feel. :)
Happy Birthday!
Make this year count before you hit forty.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I said make this year count before you hit forty......not go completely wild & crazy!

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I said make this year count before you hit forty......not go completely wild & crazy!

:D
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a guy paying to have some dates sent over to his house and then getting excited when they are on their way.

Oops, too excited - and they aren't here, yet. Time to focus on some baseball statistics. :eek:

:D :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Enjoying a fine Belgian ale called Leffe. Quite good! It's as close to La Chouffe as I've found.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I burned myself cooking chicken tonight. Oh, well. It was tasty, and Niki sure enjoyed it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watching Thor. I like it. It has something for everyone. Natalie Portman for me, and that blonde dude for Alex. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis