Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
There is just not enough possy in the world today. Our dog had an allergic reaction to something last night and I was up all night with him. He is now on some analgesics and he seems better. He just slept for 20 minutes which was the first time he could relax enough. Poor boy.:(
Hope everything turns out ok.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got home from work at 9pm last night. Managed 7pm tonight, but I still have an hour or so of stuff to finish up before calling it a night.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Already at work :p
it's 11:37 am.... wow.... this was a slow morning :eek::eek::eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
How I just love windows.....

Where I'm working now I got a PC with Windows 7 Enterprise that follows the con tract I'm working with, normally I prefer some kind of Linux distro.... or Windows server (also on laptops)

Starting to work some of the programs starting misbehaving making so much disk i/o that system is getting to a complete halt.... Could not kill programs, so... trying to reboot, essentially, finally managing... and then all display settings are wrong, I'm using a dual head setup with 1920 * 1080 resolution...

Now windows only finds one monitor and sets resolution to 800 * 600....
Three reboots and a bunch of reconfigurations later it works....

With regards to development team in Redmond

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Way to go Cards! I don't know if my nerves can take much more, but awesome finish.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Way to go Cards! I don't know if my nerves can take much more, but awesome finish.
I'm went to bed after Texas went up by 3 in the 7th. I doubt I would have stayed up that late to watch it all but I would have at least like to have seen the cardinals come back to tie it up.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm super excited about tonight's game. Gotta feeling its going to be one for the ages. Texas could win their first, Cardinals could finish one of the greatest comebacks ever in any sport. I remember giving up on the Birds back in August, would have never thought they'd be in a game 7 at home to win it all. Go Cardinals!!!!!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I'm super excited about tonight's game. Gotta feeling its going to be one for the ages. Texas could win their first, Cardinals could finish one of the greatest comebacks ever in any sport. I remember giving up on the Birds back in August, would have never thought they'd be in a game 7 at home to win it all. Go Cardinals!!!!!
It broke my heart...:(:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It broke my heart...:(:mad:
I feel for ya, man. As you know, you win some, you lose some. I'm really happy that my team since childhood won, but I wouldn't have felt too bad if Texas won their first. Like Adam said, it would be a great win regardless of who won.

I had forgotten this, but my dad reminded me two nights ago that my grandfather was signed as a pitcher for the Cardinals back in the early 40's. Unfortunately, he was injured at work and never got to play for them, but my dad has been a Cardinal fan ever since (and, hence, I grew up as one).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have another TV antenna arriving today. After installing a new RCA antenna last week, I bought a second one to potentially replace the Channel Master antenna that I've had for years - not because I think that it'll perform better (I expect it to be worse), but because it is significantly lower profile and less obtrusive to my neighbors. Yeah, I'm trying to be a good guy...but the old antenna stays if this one doesn't get all the stations. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Holy ish. I thought that the neighbors behind me were being abnormally loud tonight until I took Niki for a walk. Long story short, the music isn't coming from my neighborhood. I took Niki home and then went to find it. I didn't end up walking far enough to find it, but it's probably 1/4 to 1/2 mile away. As I got back to my door, I could clearly make out every note and word of the song. Sitting in my chair right now, I can hear it very well. I'd call the cops, but d**n, I'd think someone else would...someone living closer has got to be going deaf right now. It's really something else, and luckily something that has never happened here before.

Matt34

Matt34

Wife's new ride. Early 15 year wedding anniversary present.

Not exactly the model we got but same color. Got the 20" chrome wheels, leather, no spoiler.

Attachments

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Wife's new ride. Early 15 year wedding anniversary present.

Not exactly the model we got but same color. Got the 20" chrome wheels, leather, no spoiler.
So that's how you got the 4311.:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I got to a spammer first. Turns out I can only give 9 red chiklets in one shot... I was hoping for the full line of reds.:(:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis