Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Had dinner tonight with an AHer. Good times!:)
I like food and drink ;) Hope you had a good time . I drank wine and watched Hoarders, the guy saved broken electronics and tv's with no desire to fix anything, really strange.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
And further more the only Bi-Pole that has ever been in my HT room was a friend of my wife this woman named Maggie who's bipolar and of polish heritage who also swings for both teams.:D (that should cover it)
When she gets ready to leave do you find it some what awkward to say Bye Bye ? :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I like food and drink ;) Hope you had a good time . I drank wine and watched Hoarders, the guy saved broken electronics and tv's with no desire to fix anything, really strange.
That's weird.....I didn't even notice the camera crew at my house.:confused::D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
We've always been used to having the highest fuel prices in the civilized world but now it's getting too much :eek:

Yesterday I filled Diesel at the pump price of NOK 13.35 per litre
This equals US $9.0 per gallon :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
The bike is making a comeback. :D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Well I'm a firm believer that a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.:D Sicko? well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.:p

And further more the only Bi-Pole that has ever been in my HT room was a friend of my wife this woman named Maggie who's bipolar and of polish heritage who also swings for both teams.:D (that should cover it)
I confused.
How could she vote for both Obama and the old guy with the reality show sidekick chick without getting caught?:confused:;)

majorloser

majorloser

We've always been used to having the highest fuel prices in the civilized world but now it's getting too much :eek:

Yesterday I filled Diesel at the pump price of NOK 13.35 per litre
This equals US $9.0 per gallon :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'll stop complaining.....:eek:

My truck has a 36 gallon tank or 136 liters.
$1,224.00 :eek::eek::eek:

I'll stop driving before that happens.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, I used metric math. :D
Be careful with this....

Nasa and ESA did this mistake once and a Mars probe did not land so smoothly....

Nasa used imperial units and ESA metric so the control systems were not communicating properly so the Probe hit the surface not at 1 feet / sec but something like 100.000 miles/hr, and this made it to not such a very smooth landing.... there were a lots of sad faces in Houston and John F. Kennedy space center that day :confused:

Wonder if they ever heard of integration testing and system acceptance test :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Super boring stuff to add:

Frys (in store only?) says they will now match internet pricing AKA: Amazon. I discussed with the sales guy and he said it must be new and actually be from the seller not a 3rd party. So for Amazon, for example, it has to say sold by Amazon.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Be careful with this....

Nasa and ESA did this mistake once and a Mars probe did not land so smoothly....

Nasa used imperial units and ESA metric so the control systems were not communicating properly so the Probe hit the surface not at 1 feet / sec but something like 100.000 miles/hr, and this made it to not such a very smooth landing.... there were a lots of sad faces in Houston and John F. Kennedy space center that day :confused:

Wonder if they ever heard of integration testing and system acceptance test :p
Ever hear of the Gimli Glider? A classic case of metric/imperial confusion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimli_Glider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis