Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You'll have to try pretty hard to sway him to your team :D
Yeah? ... a married Englishman FaceBooking a not old enough to drink
American college frat boy ... :rolleyes: ... Rick's already got the hand cream out. :D

See who he is and what he wants. Knowing people with an Oxford education can't be all bad. ;)

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah? ... a married Englishman FaceBooking a not old enough to drink
American college frat boy ... :rolleyes: ... Rick's already got the hand cream out. :D
I'll be legal in a few months :D

See who he is and what he wants. Knowing people with an Oxford education can't be all bad. ;)
I'm gonna let the suspense build. I'll message him tomorrow and ask how he knows me :p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Someone added me on facebook who looks like they could be an audioholic. I have no idea who it is though lol. If you are reading this and it is you, pm me or something. Otherwise, anyone know a sound engineer who graduated from University of Oxford? :D
I bet his car Facebooked you without his knowledge.;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Very happy about google

I had lots of info in my google calendars, and now suddenly all the calendars just disappaeared :mad:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Will you be able to work harder in new boots? :p
Will the shoes make you run quicker? :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Ordered some new running shoes.

New Balance 101
Do a lot of off-road running? That always looked fun to me. Better than pounding the pavement at least. The only thing I'd have to worry about were the copperheads hiding in the leaves. And the stray mountain lion.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Do a lot of off-road running? That always looked fun to me. Better than pounding the pavement at least. The only thing I'd have to worry about were the copperheads hiding in the leaves. And the stray mountain lion.
Better than running away from the police :p

Matt34

Matt34

I love running trails but there are very few here in the middle of Seoul, another reason I can't wait to get to Colorado. I'm stuck on New Balance shoes, I've tried all the rest and always end up coming back to them. They just are a good fit for my running style.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
He hasn't been there since 2009. Try the Emotiva Forum if you want to be a stalker.
I did notice that and I remember seeing your link to his profile at EMO.

It was actually more like bumping into a frog in a cemetery at midnight than true stalking so I'm going to pass on tracking him down at EMO. I hope he got that gender issue squared away. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I love running trails but there are very few here in the middle of Seoul, another reason I can't wait to get to Colorado. I'm stuck on New Balance shoes, I've tried all the rest and always end up coming back to them. They just are a good fit for my running style.
How is Seoul? I bet that'd be an pretty cool place to visit, as long as they don't go to war. I could probably get my 2nd wife there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis