Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Our office is closing due to the snow we've gotten.:D

Too bad my ski pass is blacked out during Presidents week.:mad:

Oh well I'll just have to go home and watch a movie with the family.:)

majorloser

majorloser

I came home early today but my wife is stuck at work. If I had gone to Korea, my 2nd wife could have been home with me right now.;)
Go to Utah and they both can stay home with you. Add a third and forth, too.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Binding posts arriving in the mail lead to a rise in activity.

majorloser

majorloser

I Wish I Still Had Mine

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/jZE7ElZl2oc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/jZE7ElZl2oc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Waiting for my order from Monoprice to get here, which feels like an eternity.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am trying to read this before I get elbows deep into the job and
out of my depth in something that is above my pay grade. :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :mad:

Outside of that I am trying to sell some speakers over at AVS.

On eBay the speakers sold for a decent amount. It's an opportunistic sale. I've never sold on eBay or using a classified type thing. Maybe I should get a glove and get in the game.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Does that mean pics will follow?
yes the electronics section is the first part to be built and tested. Right now I am loading music on my iphone to verify the amps are working. Pictures will follow, but for your pleasure I'll give you a preview.

Making sure it works before I build a box for it. ;)

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
something must be wrong my orders show up before I even order them it's so fast.:D
I ordered Friday and patience isn't one of my virtues, placed the order with my brand spanking new Paypal account I guess you know your an addict when the first thing you order is audio related.:eek::D

Alex2507 said:
Outside of that I am trying to sell some speakers over at AVS.
Leave it to you to bring up DP in regards to HT.:D

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Leave it to you to bring up DP in regards to HT.:D
Congratulations on catching that. I was rather pleased with that one but it's always a bigger laugh for me when somebody else gets it. Oh yeah ... that's not what I meant and you're a sicko for thinking like that ... you're probably more into the bi-pole for HT. :eek: :D

... okay, no more, I am dieing over here. :D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Congratulations on catching that. I was rather pleased with that one but it's always a bigger laugh for me when somebody else gets it. Oh yeah ... that's not what I meant and you're a sicko for thinking like that ... you're probably more into the bi-pole for HT. :eek: :D

... okay, no more, I am dieing over here. :D
Well I'm a firm believer that a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.:D Sicko? well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.:p

And further more the only Bi-Pole that has ever been in my HT room was a friend of my wife this woman named Maggie who's bipolar and of polish heritage who also swings for both teams.:D (that should cover it)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
can't believe the fule prices

We've always been used to having the highest fuel prices in the civilized world but now it's getting too much :eek:

Yesterday I filled Diesel at the pump price of NOK 13.35 per litre
This equals US $9.0 per gallon :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis