Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Hey, now. I forgot one word (which I just added in). You cheated and removed some more! :p
I had to make a point.

I think I had too much coffee today. I don't feel well now. I never drink coffee, but being the first one (and only one, I guess) at the office today I made a pot. I couldn't let it go to waste.

majorloser

majorloser

I had a nice vid. with 2 hot college girls and a prelude tuner and then all hell broke loose, Sorry Adam I tried. Now it looks like a BBW convention.:eek::D
Nothing but the finest here. :cool:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I had to make a point.

I think I had too much coffee today. I don't feel well now. I never drink coffee, but being the first one (and only one, I guess) at the office today I made a pot. I couldn't let it go to waste.
I could use a cup. I have a low-bat.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I have now been on hold for a total 65 minutes (and counting) with the university. I also had to call back because someone disconnected me...:mad:

-pat

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
its only a matter of time before google recognizes this thread as the largest collection of immature di*k jokes. We should all be very proud.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
My first post from Canada. That's right, I got all international on you. Now my internet cafe time period is about up. I have to go buy some booze anyway. On another quick note, Sprint sucks. I signed up for Canada calling and my phone gets no signal here. That is all. Can I have an innuedo for the road?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki and I went on a nice hike today at the nearby state park. In the image below, we basically walked counterclockwise around the hill in the center. You can see the parking lot in the top left. The dark green area below the hill (where we walked today) is the same ravine that we've gotten stuck in a couple of times when it got dark - that was before I knew where to climb out to get to the trail (where the dark green strip meets the lighter brown trail on the right side). That ravine is a wash and is full of rocks/bolders and desert plants, so it's not a fun place to be in the dark.

BTW, my new GPS currently has higher res images on it of that area, so it was a breeze to know where we were today! :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just made some guacamole, even though I didn't have any tomato. Turned out tasty anyway.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I can't blame you.

But, didn't you think the image is worth looking at? That "hill" is about a mile long.
It's not the length but the girth that's impressive!:eek:

Innuendo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis