Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thats awesome...
And it's all thanks to you, brother. :)

Hey, Chris, where do you keep the paprika? I can't find it anywhere.... Thanks for the cookies you left, though.
Whatever you do, don't look under the mattress. Trust me. Just go to the store. In the end, it'll be much quicker and cheaper than the therapy.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just made some guacamole, even though I didn't have any tomato. Turned out tasty anyway.
I made guac in my mouth. One bite of avocado, one of tomato and one of these fancy cheeses that I got over on the Gayside. :eek: I was over there buying cucumbers ... again. :rolleyes: The avocado and tomato had fancy pepper and sea salt on them. I figured it was better for me than cake and ice cream ... which is what I really want. F^%&. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How did that turn out, btw? I'm guessing not as good as ice cream.
Actually it was pretty nummie. The tomato and avocado were organic and one of the cheeses was new to me so that's usually fun. Ice cream and cake are fun to eat but I feel bad after. Like ... agghhhh, why did I do that? After eating this I feel good, recharged. And I'm not craving sweets ... as much.

I brought home a single serving brownie dessert for the girl though. She scarfed that up like a 2 year old. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm watching Jurassic Park. Its been a while....

Since I've seen it.

Or gotten any.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I so wanted to post this video, but it's been removed.
Oooooh, yeah I remember that. (spits into hand and clenches fist) :eek:

While I was there I found this.

SCOTT !!! way to go. Did it take? Somehow I don't think so because the Skoal keeps you hooked. But you can try again! :)

I hope Nomo is doing good and I know adwilk has 3 smokes in a drawer that he's been agonizing over since Saturday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What a great video...and a sad, sad day now that it's gone. I remember finding that when I was looking for a response to Dave's remark about the song, and I wouldn't post it because they seemed too young - but I knew that I could count on you. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What a great video...and a sad, sad day now that it's gone. I remember finding that when I was looking for a response to Dave's remark about the song, and I wouldn't post it because they seemed too young - but I knew that I could count on you. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Funny - I was going to use the word "reminiscing," but I didn't feel like doing a spell check.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Funny - I was going to use the word "reminiscing," but I didn't feel like doing a spell check.
When I misspell something a red squiggly line shows up under it. I then right click on the word and suggestions show up in a drop down menu. I can't spell very well at all but I think less of people who consistently have them in their posts. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
When I misspell something a red squiggly line shows up under it. I then right click on the word and suggestions show up in a drop down menu. I can't spell very well at all but I think less of people who consistently have them in their posts. :eek: :D
Yeah, I turn that feature off because I don't like the red squiggly lines. :eek:

BTW... BAM!

EDIT: I fail again - I just can't post that...

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm considering working out. I made dinner too early tonight and the "leftovers" are already gone.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Oooooh, yeah I remember that. (spits into hand and clenches fist) :eek:

While I was there I found this.

SCOTT !!! way to go. Did it take? Somehow I don't think so because the Skoal keeps you hooked. But you can try again! :)

I hope Nomo is doing good and I know adwilk has 3 smokes in a drawer that he's been agonizing over since Saturday.
nicotine free :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis