Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You guys realize what you've done with the full-sized women pictures, don't you? Well, outside of making Alex grab some Gatorade - you've given The Deuce an invitation.

You've just opened the door to Hell, gentlemen. Or, as Alex would call it, Heaven.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm definitely fighting a lot of temptation at the moment. By the way, Uno, you started it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How did I start it? I just posted a picture of a car. All these other guys had to make it into something twisted and perverted.

I'd never do something like that. :D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I had a nice vid. with 2 hot college girls and a prelude tuner and then all hell broke loose, Sorry Adam I tried. Now it looks like a BBW convention.:eek::D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I had a nice vid. with 2 hot college girls and a prelude tuner and then all hell broke loose, Sorry Adam I tried. Now it looks like a BBW convention.:eek::D
Yeah but there is something about having all the weight flying around that gets some guys going. Maybe you could share this with Midnight. He seems to need something different.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
How did I start it? I just posted a picture of a car. All these other guys had to make it into something twisted and perverted.

I'd never do something like that. :D
Well, you didn't start it here in this thread this time, but I do recall a disguised PM once upon a time that triggered a fetish I just can't shake. That, my friend, is how you started it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For the past 12 years, I have clearly been an embarrassment to the Prelude community...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, you didn't start it here in this thread this time, but I do recall a disguised PM once upon a time that triggered a fetish I just can't shake. That, my friend, is how you started it.
Oh, well then I'm sorry...and, you're welcome. :D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
For the past 12 years, I have clearly been an embarrassment to the Prelude community...
All you need to do is take a picture of a girl(like the ones in the video) on the hood of your car and you'll be good as gold.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that most of you will get a kick out of this.

When one of my friends first saw my car, he said (paraphrasing), "I didn't know that you drove a Gaylude."

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I think that most of you will get a kick out of this.

When one of my friends first saw my car, he said (paraphrasing), "I didn't know that you drove a Gaylude."

We called them qualudes back in the day.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Since you were all so worried about my DVD authoring dilemma. Found a great little program on sourceforge.net called DVDflickit. Works great for turning m4v, mpeg2 and probably others into DVD viewable files with little effort from the user!

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Since you were all so worried about my DVD authoring dilemma. Found a great little program on sourceforge.net called DVDflickit. Works great for turning m4v, mpeg2 and probably others into DVD viewable files with little effort from the user!
I was on the edge of my seat. Thanks!

:p :D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Apparently we are getting too lazy to use pronouns, forcing the use of caveman like sentences. No disrespect to Stratman.
Hey, now. I forgot one word (which I just added in). You cheated and removed some more! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis