Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
What the devil are you talking about ?? obviously you didn't understand that I too don't know what Phase 2 is trying to say.

Oh hell, I still hate lima beans ..........
Mike, I commented on a post cause andyblackcat in his post said, not an exact quote but it went something like this. His Cat had climbed up on something something can't remember exactly. But I posted sucks to be s Cat, went on about in some 3rd World countries and China they eat Cats and Dogs. Guess it got under his skin, hell here in the good ole USA some people eat Bull testicles. It's a source of food, Cow tongues, Pig intestines are used for boudin sausage stuffing. In India cows are sacred go figure.
Here in American cats and dogs are sacred go figure.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Mike, I commented on a post cause andyblackcat in his post said, not an exact quote but it went something like this. His Cat had climbed up on something something can't remember exactly. But I posted sucks to be s Cat, went on about in some 3rd World countries and China they eat Cats and Dogs. Guess it got under his skin, hell here in the good ole USA some people eat Bull testicles. It's a source of food, Cow tongues, Pig intestines are used for boudin sausage stuffing. In India cows are sacred go figure.
Here in American cats and dogs are sacred go figure.
@speakerman39 @Danzilla31 @Phase 2 @Drunkpenguin What do you think of this video? I found this by accident. Thought it would be a funny parody. It's very creepy? What does it make you feel?
Thanks,
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
@KaatheSnake the video is a bit odd. But, hey I made it through it. Hope you and yours are well. The same goes for everyone else including @Danzilla31 . :) Almost time for my Kentucky BB game!:)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
@KaatheSnake the video is a bit odd. But, hey I made it through it. Hope you and yours are well. The same goes for everyone else including @Danzilla31 . :) Almost time for my Kentucky BB game!:)

Cheers,

Phil
Good morning Mr. Phil. I'm glad to hear you and your family are doing well. We're doing fine, can't complain. @Phase 2 , is it okay if I call you "Phasey" until I know your name? Well, I've got a gig coming up on Jan 12. It sure is hard work getting prepared!
Thanks,
Ryan

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Good morning Mr. Phil. I'm glad to hear you and your family are doing well. We're doing fine, can't complain. @Phase 2 , is it okay if I call you "Phasey" until I know your name? Well, I've got a gig coming up on Jan 12. It sure is hard work getting prepared!
Thanks,
Ryan

Good afternoon Ryan. Things are okay here. Just been busy as life gets that way sometimes. Tell us more about your next gig. Hard work typically yields good results. Just make sure you also get some good rest. Have a very blessed day. :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Good afternoon Ryan. Things are okay here. Just been busy as life gets that way sometimes. Tell us more about your next gig. Hard work typically yields good results. Just make sure you also get some good rest. Have a very blessed day. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Godspeed you also, Mr. Phil! The gig will be at my friend's pizza parlor in a small town about 30 minutes from my house. I'm going to eat my pizza at 5, then go on stage at 6. I'll be using my my Epiphone Les Paul Custom for most of my songs that are electric guitar based. I'll be playing for 2 hours, and have pre-recorded music during my breaks.
Thanks,
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Actually, I do like your new avatar Ryan. It certainly goes along with your user name. Perfect match! ;)

Cheers,

Phil
Also, here's my lunch. And that blue juice is Kool-Aid, the first I've had since I was 5 years old! Haha!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Godspeed you also, Mr. Phil! The gig will be at my friend's pizza parlor in a small town about 30 minutes from my house. I'm going to eat my pizza at 5, then go on stage at 6. I'll be using my my Epiphone Les Paul Custom for most of my songs that are electric guitar based. I'll be playing for 2 hours, and have pre-recorded music during my breaks.
Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan it sounds like you have it all planned out. I am sure it is a lot of work. But, something that you love to do. Besides, there is nothing better than pizza and music. Well, other than more pizza and music.....LOL!!! :cool: You are very creative. Keep at it as it will open doors for you when the time is right. :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Ryan it sounds like you have it all planned out. I am sure it is a lot of work. But, something that you love to do. Besides, there is nothing better than pizza and music. Well, other than more pizza and music.....LOL!!! :cool: You are very creative. Keep at it as it will open doors for you when the time is right. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Oh, I know things that are a lot better than pizza and music Mr. Phil. :) I won't talk about it on this forum, because this is a friendly forum, but just to say one thing, I know stuff that's a lot better than pizza and music.
Thanks,
Ryan

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Also, here's my lunch. And that blue juice is Kool-Aid, the first I've had since I was 5 years old! Haha!

Looks like a healthy lunch. Nothing wrong with that. Healthy foods fuel healthy minds my MOM used to always say. Good luck with the gig.

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Looks like a healthy lunch. Nothing wrong with that. Healthy foods fuel healthy minds my MOM used to always say. Good luck with the gig.

Cheers,

Phil
Thanks for the well wishes on the gig Mr. Phil! Yes, it was a healthy lunch!
Thanks,
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic

Cheers,

Phil
My partially eaten (at the time) dessert.

J

James_Ngo

Audioholic Intern
I hate that recently my old setup wasn't playing nice and failed.

I hate (x2) that I end up buying another receiver and realize that the sub also went out.

I hate (x3) that I had to buy another sub.

I hate (x4) that (x2) and (x3) could of been troubleshooted with a little research and finding forums like this.

I hate (x5) that I got out of another money pit hobby to this, which is also another money pit.

I hate (x6) that I found this forum and now wanting for better sounds quality equipment.

I love to hate all the above, but hate gave me knowledge and another setup 2.1 setup in another room.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I hate that I'm 20 lbs overweight and I can't seem to get it back off!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I hate that I'm 20 lbs overweight and I can't seem to get it back off!
Carbs is typically the problem for most of us. Control your carbs and the weight will come off. Of course, exercise and be sure to drink plenty of water too. You being in the medical field I am sure you know this already. Just repeating what my health care professionals are always telling me. :) I hate that they are right in my case. :)Hope all is well @Danzilla31.

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic

Cheers,

Phil
Good morning Mr. Phil and the rest of the gang! I'm back after a long hiatus from AH. How're things? Life's been busy for me these days. Just been packed up silly. Haha!
Thanks,
Ryan

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis