Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I have and happen to have high enough IQ, ti already know this and its never going to change. Unless some of us hunt hunters and stick their heads on trophy wall.
I hate to be against your opinions, but I think what you said about hunting has gone a little too far. God said in the Bible that what goes into a man doesn't defile him, what comes out of his mouth does if it's bad. So, we can eat whatever except for our own kind. I wouldn't kill a man unless he was trying to kill me. That's normal human defense. Now don't go too far on this.
Thanks,
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I don't want talk about this no longer expect I really hope phase 2 gets pen)s caner in his mouth and dies.
We'll stop. But I wouldn't hope bad on anyone, but that guy's a sombitch (sorry for my bad language, excuse it) for being that way.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hate those solar-powered LCD/ LED / Whatever / traffic signs which display how fast the car is going. I can look at my speedometer to get that data. And I don't need that sign nagging that I'm driving too fast. I'd rather the city / state / county use that money to FIX THE 'FRIGGIN POTHOLES.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Well Micheal Douglas, enjoyed it. I do think its disgusting to go down and lick all those hollywood femal

Maybe they should tell nasa Voyager 1 and 2 they are travelling too fast at 56.000MPH
I know its annoying isn't it. Get a hammer and smash it up on the street that is how you deal with it.
I hate headaches. Got a terrible and painful one now. Feels It feels like someone is squeezing my neck, and I got a rubber band wrapped around my head. It doesn't feel good.
Thanks,
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
And finally, I hate people fighting with each other for no obvious reason.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Black cat has this to say about phase 2 after what he said bout my two cats.
Not to be taken seriously my comments on Cat's or Dogs or whatever animal people consider pets can and often get used as meals. Here in the USA, there is a Hugh industry, and pet owners are it's main source of income. Just like Chicken is a source of (food) well in other 3rd World countries way out in say, Africa I'm almost certain cat or a dog or anything would be edible for poor starving people.

Last edited:
Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I don't mind seeing humans getting eaten up by sharks, you know why? Because I know what and who we are. Animals they love,y creatures only humans are the real animals. I hope phase 2 gets peni)s cancer.
So you know what my gender is? What if I have both! :D:oops::rolleyes:

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I hate that @Phase 2 made that insulting remark about cats...
Why? If it insulted someone, than maybe they never tried roasted baste it with special seasonings. Just because someone or anyone Who isn't a Pet lover, isn't that in itself a right for that person to choose if he/she go hungry from starvation? Do some research, you'll find that Cats have a very interesting relationship with humans all way back to the Egyptians,Pharaohs. But other cultures consider them food. Just like horses, they are a source of food also just like Buffalo.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Why? If it insulted someone, than maybe they never tried roasted baste it with special seasonings. Just because someone or anyone Who isn't a Pet lover, isn't that in itself a right for that person to choose if he/she go hungry from starvation? Do some research, you'll find that Cats have a very interesting relationship with humans all way back to the Egyptians,Pharaohs. But other cultures consider them food. Just like horses, they are a source of food also just like Buffalo.
That's still very offensive to post something that you know animal lovers like us will hate, so please, think about others before you post something like that. Your actions affect not just others, but you also.
Ryan

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I hate trolls...
I don't mind seeing humans getting eaten up by sharks, you know why? Because I know what and who we are. Animals they love,y creatures only humans are the real animals. I hope phase 2 gets peni)s cancer.
Now you don't mind a human being, eaten alive? But oh you would be right in saying something like that. Research cannibalism of human beings. You will find that even in this day and age that is still goes on. Right here in the good ole USA! There is a cartel that practices that as a ritual. It's called a (Soup). Google it! They also worship Satan and the angel of death. Yes it Real! Yes they will boil people alive. Torture them very slowly and when they have had enough fun watching you suffer a antagonizing gruesome death they'll eat your flesh and drink your blood while you still alive watching them do it. Research it don't be scared what you find.

Last edited:
KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Now you don't mind a human being being eaten alive? But oh you would be right in saying something like that. Research cannibalism of human beings. You will find that even in this day and age that is still goes on. Right here in the good ole USA! There is a cartel that practices that as a ritual. It's called a (Soup). Google it! They also worship Satan and the angel of death. Yes it Real! Yes they will boil people alive. Torture them very slowly and when they have had enough fun watching you suffer antagonizing gruesome death they'll eat your flesh drink your blood why you still alive watching them do it. Research it don't be scared what you find.
I have to agree with what you say here. That's enough to scare even the most evil and heartless human being alive with those words. That quote that Andy said was worthless.
Ryan

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
@blackcat..this is a SteamVent Thread. Your making personal statements. All I posted was Sucks to be a cat. Did I make a statement to about you? No I didn't, now your making personal comments about me/profile. I know cats, You personally don't know me. Calling Me a Troll? I make No apology for my comments. You would be surprised if you (Google),Do people eat Cats or Dogs in other countries. But before you do, I get to say you saw it here first. I couldn't care how much you care or love your animals. It's Not a hobby of mine, I joined up in here for the fun and to read up on some of the post and Threads. Audio and Video is a very fascinating technology and this website is a place to gain knowledge and it is a very well-respected site.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis