Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hate how people are turning into zombies with their cell phone addiction. I even saw a person talking on one phone and texting on another! o_O

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I hate how people are turning into zombies with their cell phone addiction. I even saw a person talking on one phone and texting on another! o_O
Where have you been? I saw a person using 3 cell phones. Plus eating at the same time! Get with the times. It's what the New millennials do! I don't hate, not like your talking about. Now I hate that, Trump shut the government down people going without paychecks they got bills to pay food to put on the tables you think he cares? How are they going to pay for life-saving medicines they may need?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Where have you been? I saw a person using 3 cell phones. Plus eating at the same time! Get with the times. It's what the New millennials do! I don't hate, not like your talking about. Now I hate that, Trump shut the government down people going without paychecks they got bills to pay food to put on the tables you think he cares? How are they going to pay for life-saving medicines they may need?
LOL, I assume you're a millennial ?

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
@andyblackcat just got banned because he's stupid enough to goad people by giving us bad ratings, and is just stupid in general. Goodbye andyblackcat!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Not all of us are the same you know...Plus, the age range for that designation is HUGE.

Anyway, back to whatever the hell Phase 2 is talking about...
What the devil are you talking about ?? obviously you didn't understand that I too don't know what Phase 2 is trying to say.

Oh hell, I still hate lima beans ..........

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
What the devil are you talking about ?? obviously you didn't understand that I too don't know what Phase 2 is trying to say.

Oh hell, I still hate lima beans ..........
Sorry, lol. I meant the millennial thing. I'm supposedly one too. Should have made that more obvious...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
All his posts are gone, and I can't get into his account.
He may have just made his profile private. That and he or the mods deleted his posts because (let's be honest) he was being kind of a prick, and I like Andy. He didn't have to take things that far. Never seen him get pissed like that on here before.

Hope he's not banned, his Atmos thread posts and his theater are very amusing/educational. Dude's got an insane setup.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Sorry, lol. I meant the millennial thing. I'm supposedly one too. Should have made that more obvious...
I wasn't being mean to him, andyblackcat. I just said sucks to be a cat and stated some facts about animals and that in some countries cats and dogs are food. The millennials, well I'm a bit of one too even at my age. I love audio and video, Audioholics, Gene and his staff that test, AVR's Amps Speakers and other components of audio are professionals they are the very best at what they do. I signed up here for the fun, and learn. I am Not a Troll, don't want anyone to get banned or in any kind of trouble. I wasn't making fun of andyblackcat or insulting him/her. I like animals just not as a pet. My family where Farmers back in the day. We look at most animals as a source of food. Would I really eat a Cat or a Dog or horse? Not if I don't have to. Some 3rd World people do though. Thanks Kaathesnake for the following. I like audio and video a lot am in the process putting together a 5.1 now I will be looking for bookshelf Speakers.

Last edited:
Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
LOL, I assume you're a millennial ?
A little bit of one to a point lol. I use a iPad And a IPHONE and Android phone to. Millennials are people the hardcore one just don't spend the money we spend on audio gear. They like small a more convenient technology for music and video.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I wasn't being mean to him, andyblackcat. I just said sucks to be a cat and stated some facts about animals and that in some countries cats and dogs are food. The millennials, well I'm a bit of one too even at my age. I love audio and video, Audioholics, Gene and his staff that test, AVR's Amps Speakers and other components of audio are professionals they are the very best at what they do. I signed up here for the fun, and learn. I Not a Troll, don't want anyone to get banned or in any kind of trouble. I wasn't making fun of andyblackcat or insulting him/her. I like animals just not as a pet. My family where Farmers back in the day. We look at most animals as a source of food. Would I really eat a Cat or a Dog or horse? Not if I don't have to. Some 3rd World people do though. Thanks Kaathesnake for the following. I like audio and video a lot am in the process putting together a 5.1 now I will be looking for bookshelf Speakers.
No prob on the following! You followed me, so I followed you. @panteragstk I don't know on Andy, he was a nice fellow, but he sometimes got on my nerves. He's made some very funny posts, but he is quite feisty when he gets in situations like what happened before. P.S.- @panteragstk , I love your profile picture! I'm guessing that's Mr. Burns out of The Simpsons? @Phase 2 I see you're somewhat of a newbie here. You'll love it, even though I know that experience with Andy was not a very pleasant start. Oh, and by his name, Andy's a guy. Won't find many girls on here, mostly audio guys that are 50+. I'm an exception. I'm 14. Oh, and of course, by my name, I'm a guy.
Thanks,
Ryan

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
. Millennials are people the hardcore one just don't spend the money we spend on audio gear. They like small a more convenient technology for music and video.
Agreed, I'm 27 and most of my friends are cheap AF. There're the sound bar types. :p:p:p

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed, I'm 27 and most of my friends are cheap AF. There're the sound bar types. :p:p:p
I think it’s like there are no groups its PC to make fun of so Millennials is that one safe one to crack jokes about. I would just dish it right back if I was you. :)

My GEN-X age group never got much attention that I can remember. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think it’s like there are no groups its PC to make fun of so Millennials is that one safe one to crack jokes about. I would just dish it right back if I was you. :)

My GEN-X age group never got much attention that I can remember. :)
Yeah, you guys didn't do much...It's those damn baby boomers screwing up the economy and the millennials that are all pissy about it. ;)

I hate that groups of people born in a particular set of years are all put into the same box when it comes to mindset and values. Generalizations are stupid.:oops:

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
It took some time to buy my first PC. I had one in the early nineties. Wasn't even a 1 gigabyte had the floppy disk. Then my first cell phone was with BellSouth mobility 98 if I remember right. After that I used so many cell phone, the Motorola razr was the craze back then. But my true smartphone was a iPhone 5. 2012. So now I just purchase my first iPad back in November and a Samsung watch to pair to my iPhone 6s. So I will have to say I am a lil bit with the times now. The technology they cramming into avrs is in my opinion moving a little too fast before they work out all the bugs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis