Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
No worries Ryan. I agree in that Mike will come around again. We eat a lot of pulled pork here ourselves. However, I have eaten so much that I am a bit burnt out on it. Be sure to enjoy it. Making some Mexican Haystack here later this afternoon. It is delicious as well! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil
What on EARTH is a Mexican Haystack??? I know what fajitas, quesadillas, etc are, but they're Tex Mex. What is that??? Sounds pretty doggone good, though!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Really hate it that it has been freezing rain here all night. The temp has stayed below freezing and now it is snowing. Weather like this reminds me of the Winter we had here in Western KY back in 1978. It was awful to say the least. Still feel so guilty that I missed so much school b/c of all of the snow. IIRC, I missed over 4-weeks. Maybe I need to make it up eh........LOL!!!! :eek: Looking at some of my old report cards I sure was well behaved-NOT! :p It is hard to believe, but it is very true......LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil
It's terribly cold. It's snowing down here in Alabama!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
What on EARTH is a Mexican Haystack??? I know what fajitas, quesadillas, etc are, but they're Tex Mex. What is that??? Sounds pretty doggone good, though!
Well, you brown some hamburger meat and add the taco seasoning to it. I always add chopped onion when I cook hamburger meat. Then, you put some fritos on a plate. Top it with shredded cheese. Put the seasoned hamburger meat on top of the shredded cheese. Add some taco sauce at your discretion. Put in the microwave until cheese is melted. Add diced tomato more shredded cheese and sour cream. It is delicious.

Sometimes, I will make some roasted potatoes chopped into cubes and ad to the mix as well. I also typically add mushrooms and green peppers. Just all depends on what I have on hand and what kind of mood I am in. I have to watch the peppers b/c the purple pill can only do so much. :p

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Well, you brown some hamburger meat and add the taco seasoning to it. I always add chopped onion when I cook hamburger meat. Then, you put some fritos on a plate. Top it with shredded cheese. Put the seasoned hamburger meat on top of the shredded cheese. Add some taco sauce at your discretion. Put in the microwave until cheese is melted. Add diced tomato more shredded cheese and sour cream. It is delicious.

Sometimes, I will make some roasted potatoes chopped into cubes and ad to the mix as well. I also typically add mushrooms and green peppers. Just all depends on what I have on hand and what kind of mood I am in. I have to watch the peppers b/c the purple pill can only do so much. :p

Cheers,

Phil
OH YUMMY! I'm still waiting on my pulled pork plate. Dad's bringing it. :)

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Mike, taking some time off is a good plan. Sometimes life gets busy and down right stressful. We all deal with it. I am not upset at you at all. Really hate to see you leave for good. Hope that you will reconsider. Have really enjoyed having you here Mike. In the end, it is up to you. Just know you will be missed. :)

Cheers,

Phil
I can’t quite! God knows the what, how and when with everything anywhere at anytime. Now that I’ve got that off my mind. :).
Thank you Phil for the kind words. I don’t hear much kindness as much as I would like to hear. Anyways I gave them Impression Elite speakers to Matthew. They pair very well with his Onkyo NR-656 AVR. They sound really awesome in his living room. His Ceilings are lower than mine. I have Vaulted ceiling’s in my living room. Plus wood floors trailer is about 4ft off the ground. He came over with his Masyn too help me remove all the drivers in the right tower it went a lot faster plus we got to spend time together. Many blessings to you Phil!!:)

Mike

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I can’t quite! God knows the what, how and when with everything anywhere at anytime. Now that I’ve got that off my mind. :).
Thank you Phil for the kind words. I do hear much kindness as much as I would like to hear. Anyways I gave them Impression Elite speakers to Matthew. They pair very well with his Onkyo NR-656 AVR. They sound really awesome in his living room. His Ceilings are lower than mine. I have Vaulted ceiling’s in my living room. Plus wood floors trailer is about 4ft off the ground. He came over with his son Masyn too help me remove all the drivers in the right tower it went a lot faster plus we got to spend time together. Many blessings to you Phil!!:)

Mike
Just glad to see you back Mike. That was very nice of you giving your RBH speakers to your son. Also glad you got to spend some time with him and get your mind off of things. Nothing wrong with that at all. Anyways, thanks to you for your kind words as well! :) Have a blessed night.

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Thank you Phil for the kind words. I don’t hear much kindness as much as I would like to hear. Anyways I gave them Impression Elite speakers to Matthew. They pair very well with his Onkyo NR-656 AVR. They sound really awesome in his living room. His Ceilings are lower than mine. I have Vaulted ceiling’s in my living room. Plus wood floors trailer is about 4ft off the ground. He came over with his Masyn too help me remove all the drivers in the right tower it went a lot faster plus we got to spend time together. Many blessings to you Phil!!:)

Mike
So glad to see you back Mr. Mike!

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Just glad to see you back Mike. That was very nice of you giving your RBH speakers to your son. Also glad you got to spend some time with him and get your mind off of things. Nothing wrong with that at all. Anyways, thanks to you for your kind words as well! :) Have a blessed night.

Cheers,

Phil
Did you get my friend request Mr. Phil?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Did you get my friend request Mr. Phil?
You mean on FB? If so, I did not get it. I do not do much with FB to be honest with you. Hardly ever on it Ryan. If I ever am on it, it usually is very short lived. How was your pulled pork sandwich? I never got around to cooking up my Mexican Haystack. But, will do it tomorrow for sure. :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
You mean on FB? If so, I did not get it. I do not do much with FB to be honest with you. Hardly ever on it Ryan. If I ever am on it, it usually is very short lived. How was your pulled pork sandwich? I never got around to cooking up my Mexican Haystack. But, will do it tomorrow for sure. :)

Cheers,

Phil
It was very good, Mr Phil! I sent the friend request to the wrong person.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I hate when my cat decides to lay under my ladder and I step on her on the way down which causes me to pull my leg back up to avoid putting all of my weight on her and crushing her. I hate even more when that maneuver causes me to fall on my ass and hit my head on the wall.

Good times. o_O

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I hate when my cat decides to lay under my ladder and I step on her on the way down which causes me to pull my leg back up to avoid putting all of my weight on her and crushing her. I hate even more when that maneuver causes me to fall on my ass and hit my head on the wall.

Good times. o_O

Good times. o_O
I'm sorry, but that last sentence made me laugh hysterically! I LOVE sadistic slapstick humor! Sorry!

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Did someone say cat? Friggin Cat? This was my cat last night. I opened the front door for maybe 10 seconds to check for a package. Closed it. 20 minutes later heard this god awful noise and was wondering what the hell one of the cats was doing. Found this. Oops. Little sh!t got in between the doors and I didn't have it open far!
Friggin Cat.jpg

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I have started to get handshaking problems with my 9 year old Panasonic plasma TV. I might have to use 720 definition with component cables from the cable box until I have enough money to get a new 4K display.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis