Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Did someone say cat? Friggin Cat? This was my cat last night. I opened the front door for maybe 10 seconds to check for a package. Closed it. 20 minutes later heard this god awful noise and was wondering what the hell one of the cats was doing. Found this. Oops. Little sh!t got in between the doors and I didn't have it open far!
View attachment 26678
The blazes is that a spiderCat climbing up the door,

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Had a "five guys" veggie burger today and it made me fart a lot. I tried so hard to hold it in at the cinema until I got home and had blast. I hate that as feel bad now not had a good meal today. I liked the banana milkshake. I think the veggie burger just upset my tummy that's all.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Had a "five guys" veggie burger today and it made me fart a lot. I tried so hard to hold it in at the cinema until I got home and had blast. I hate that as feel bad now not had a good meal today. I liked the banana milkshake. I think the veggie burger just upset my tummy that's all.
Andy, next time you are going to the cinema just eat the popcorn.......LOL!!!!! :p

Cheers,

Phil

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
It got worse since first post it went from "five guys" farting to "five guys" bad case of explosive diarrhea 5 times on the toilet :( I hate that. It blast out like those comedy movies with real natural sounding made a mess! I think I have flushed out the "five guys" from my digestive system now. No more "five guys" for me I have the feeling that veggie burger was spiked.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
WTF! I did a search and came up with this post link. of one guy hitting the toilet for an explosive mess. Poor guy. :( https://www.yelp.com/topic/new-york-serious-question-about-fast-food-burger-place-and-diarrhea

I happened to be drinking fair bit of orange juice since getting back home and that is case of dehydration I need to drink some water.

I know you get pranksters working in fast food places that would do this sort of nonsense. Last time I have a "five guys" in this town. I rather have quality fish n' chips at a restaurant. Feeling dehydrated I hate it.

46420897_10156648893230149_8912266097948884992_n.jpg

Only took this picture at "five guys" ceiling as I liked the black and white LED lighting maybe more than the veggie burger. Maybe they thought I was vegan so they spiked it as one of them had strange smile. I just don't like eating poor animals no more.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Had a good 8 hours sleep after "five guys" diarrhea that was the worst burger experience since boycotting ma-hoof 6 or 7 years ago. I hate fast food it leads to a bad case of fast runny diarrhea. :( ....

maxresdefault (4).jpg

Yeah "anything goes" all runny while feeling miserable sat on a toilet. :(

Dmantis10

Dmantis10

Audioholic
I figured out Yesterday what I hate. I hate todays TV's and how they don't make a displace that can actually just reply what it's supposed to with out flaws. You got OLED's which look incredible BUT can't get bright enough by spec. Screw burn in and all that other nonsense I'm coming at it from spec. Nits are Nits and the OLED's can't replace the top end . Then there is LED ok they can get up in the much higher NIT range like my Z9D and be a elfin Sun in your room BUT motion on them sucks and they look fake at times. My Z9D does some strange things my eyes can't get over so I hate it.
Why can't tv's today reproduce the given content correctly?

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
It got worse since first post it went from "five guys" farting to "five guys" bad case of explosive diarrhea 5 times on the toilet :( I hate that. It blast out like those comedy movies with real natural sounding made a mess! I think I have flushed out the "five guys" from my digestive system now. No more "five guys" for me I have the feeling that veggie burger was spiked.
Hahahaha! Sorry you had Montezuma's revenge! Just the parts about comedy movies made me laugh! :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Good morning Mr. Phil! Just sitting down eating some breakfast. I hate having to clean my reel to reel tape heads ALL the time just because of some nasty tape that's been sitting up for a while. https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/i-just-won-a-roberts-997-tube-reel-to-reel-on-ebay-yay.113108/
Thanks,
Ryan
Good morning to you Ryan. Enjoy your breakfast. Had a few waffles myself a while ago. Almost have my laundry done and just chilling here on my end. Oh I forgot: Do have an appointment after while for a good nap......LOL!!!! Have a very blessed day. :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Good morning to you Ryan. Enjoy your breakfast. Had a few waffles myself a while ago. Almost have my laundry done and just chilling here on my end. Oh I forgot: Do have an appointment after while for a good nap......LOL!!!! Have a very blessed day. :)

Cheers,

Phil
You have a very blessed day yourself, Mr. Phil! I think, since it's Saturday, I'm going to take a nap also. :)

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Good morning Mr. Phil! Just sitting down eating some breakfast. I hate having to clean my reel to reel tape heads ALL the time just because of some nasty tape that's been sitting up for a while. https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/i-just-won-a-roberts-997-tube-reel-to-reel-on-ebay-yay.113108/
Thanks,
Ryan
I believe magnetic heads need cleaning and alignment. keep tapes away from magnetic fields like microwave ovens CRT tv's or any tv and heat sources and keep out of direct sunlight.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I believe magnetic heads need cleaning and alignment. keep tapes away from magnetic fields like microwave ovens CRT tv's or any tv and heat sources and keep out of direct sunlight.
I always keep them demagnetized, cleaned, and away from magnetic sources. I'll show you that crap that comes off of an old tape on the heads after a few plays. Nasty, gooey, and hard to get off.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
You mean on FB? If so, I did not get it. I do not do much with FB to be honest with you. Hardly ever on it Ryan. If I ever am on it, it usually is very short lived. How was your pulled pork sandwich? I never got around to cooking up my Mexican Haystack. But, will do it tomorrow for sure. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Top of the Morning to ya! My Shell Mud engineer!! Darryl! How’s your doing? Lmao

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic

Cheers,

Phil
Top of the morning to you Mr. Phil! It's one beautiful Sunday morning down here! Just got back from church.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Top of the Morning to ya! My Shell Mud engineer!! Darryl! How’s your doing? Lmao
Hello Mike. Top of the day to you as well. Just looking to catch my Kentucky game later today. Might even watch a little football as well. Other than that, not much else going on. Have a good day yourself. It is good to see you posting. :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Top of the morning to you Mr. Phil! It's one beautiful Sunday morning down here! Just got back from church.
Top of the day to you Ryan. How was church? Just waiting for my Kentucky BB game to come on later today. Might catch a FB game as well. No hurry on my end. Just an easy Sunday morning here. Have a blessed day. :)

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis