Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Again, not listening but watching college football all day.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Again, not listening but watching college football all day.
lol. . . I'd ruther eat bugs. . .

Glad you enjoy it, though.
I can't watch others activity. I am doing some gardening chores inside and outside and I have the music going inside. Sometimes when I pass thru, there is a good song on so I park it for a few and let it rip. Just popped open a Guinness draft into a pint glass. I may take tomorrow off too, since this is the last holiday us grunts get for awhile.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Bursting Out by Jethro Tull 2004 remastered CD. Don’t know why I didn’t buy this back in the day since all my friends had it and played it all the time. Maybe that’s why since I heard it so often why buy it as a kid with little money. On a side note glad Michigan finally won a playoff game. GO Blue.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Love me some JJ Cale. I actually prefer his version of Cocaine to Claptons.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's listening selections;
Working the Monoprice and JBL Soundbar systems respectively just because..
IMG_0558.jpg
IMG_0559.jpg
IMG_0561.jpg
IMG_0563.jpg
IMG_0562.jpg

After completing S2E6 of Reacher

IMG_0573.jpg
IMG_0568.jpg
IMG_0569.jpg
IMG_0570.jpg
IMG_0572.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Listening to some Donovin tonight. Love Jenifer Juniper, Wear Your Love Like Heaven, and Season of the Witch.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
In a Tull phase. Listened to the A box set with 2 CDs with a 1980 concert from the LA sports arena. Best sound yet on the box set bonus concerts. Martin Barre‘s guitar never sounded better with extended solos. Give me a guitar solo over a drum solo any Day.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Doors - LA Woman .......
Man, that was and is one of the Doors finest. Probably the finest. Now I'm gonna have to pull it out of my Cd collection. Of course, I'll listen to it after the Steelers game. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Man, that was and is one of the Doors finest. Probably the finest. Now I'm gonna have to pull it out of my Cd collection. Of course, I'll listen to it after the Steelers game. :)
David, it's the 40th Aniv re-issue, 2 disc set. disc 2 is previously unissued tracks, very good in its own right !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
David, it's the 40th Aniv re-issue, 2 disc set. disc 2 is previously unissued tracks, very good in its own right !
Thanks, I'll have to check that out. Right now, I have the Absolutely Live, LA Woman, and Greatest hits on CD. I'll have to see if I still have any Doors LPs. I grew up in the 70's and the Doors were obviously one of my all-time favorites.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis