Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Meticulous G

Meticulous G

Audioholic Intern
Maaan, this 1st track is so chill, yet so full at the same time, and [still] blows my mind, every time...aand I've never been able to stop at just the 1

Of course this album (U.F.Orb) is everywhere else too, for non youtube listeners (for anyone who may be curious)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't think I've ever heard of it/them...but my age doesn't dictate my listening habits, except for the trend that I'm sure there is verry little worth my time that's come out over the past at leat 30 years...aand if its mainstream, its probably got no shot

Will give a listen, thx
Robin Trower's done some excellent albums and put on some very good shows....Twice Removed from Yesterday and Bridge of Sighs would be what I'd recommend to start for the classic stuff (which you may recognize?)....I'm listening to his latest album Joyful Sky right now.....

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
IMG_20231224_110950.jpg

✌⛄Happy Christmas Eve, Audioholics pals! Starting early. Gotta start wrapping stuff for the kids with a little help from Santa.

Start it off with Bing on Cassette!☕
IMG_20231224_111048.jpg

Meticulous G

Meticulous G

Audioholic Intern
Robin Trower's done some excellent albums and put on some very good shows....Twice Removed from Yesterday and Bridge of Sighs would be what I'd recommend to start for the classic stuff (which you may recognize?)....I'm listening to his latest album Joyful Sky right now.....
Yep, I actually went right to it after I wrote that. Don't remember which song, but it was from bridge of sighs
...I think 3rd one down in qobuz most popular tracks, Day of the Eagle, or Too Rolling Stoned
Nice chill, almost trance-y ambiance type stuff

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Happy 50th Anniversary! :eek: :p:cool:Let Me Roll It!

It's Wings - Band On The Run On Minty Cassette!

IMG_20231224_151142.jpg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Last Great Traffic Jam by Traffic. Live album I found on Qobuz from their 1994 reunion tour I saw at Cal Expo. Great extended jams for the holiday. Not sure why they list as country. Must be a French thing. Merry Christmas!
IMG_3611.jpeg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming smooth Christmas jazz oy my WIIM Pro Plus using Amazon Hi Rez Music. Great sound and easy listening.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
2010's I'd go with Julia Holter and Julianna Barwick if you're looking for recommendations.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming Christmas jazz again today. I'll stop streaming Christmas songs on Jan 2. :)

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Mood was internet Piano, to put me to sleep, last night! All night..........

Meticulous G

Meticulous G

Audioholic Intern
From Transit Kings (kind of a super/collab band with Guy Pratt, post Waters bassist for Floyd) album, Living in a Giant Candle Winking at God

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Listened to the latest album III from The Winery Dogs. The 1st cut Xanadu is killer.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Jethro Tull Broadsword and the Beast monster box set. 2 CDs with live cuts from spring 82 European tour. Love live Tull.
IMG_3674.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis