Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
New Black Keys coming in April. First track is pretty good.

These guys were a lot of fun live. I saw them open for Staind and after their set, they came out into the audience and watched the show.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Smooth jazz on Amazon Music Unlimited though my WIIM Pro Plus streamer. The WIIM app has an equalizer so I'm boosting the bass at 32hz to give my infinity P363 towers some added bass at their low end. Sounds great.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Same old. Streaming some jazz to my WIIM, Man, I just replaced the belt and stylus on my REGA Planar 3 but don't use it. Same with my NAD CD player. Streaming is just so much more coinvent and sounds just as good. I think I'll try a Diana Krall tomorrow. I can't believe that I waited until 2023 to get into streaming. That said it's still comforting to have physical media in the form of CDs and LPs. :)

D

dolynick

Audioholic
Gave a good portion of this another play tonight:
1705722877047.png

Almost 30 years old now and still has sections that catch my attention when they come along.

Other things that got played along the way this evening:
A few Peter Gabriel tracks form 16 Golden Greats
Yo-Yo Ma & The Silk Road Ensemble
The Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices
Bjork - Alarm Call
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
A little Shpongle (Nothing Lost and Ineffable Mysteries)

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Gave a good portion of this another play tonight:
View attachment 65410

Almost 30 years old now and still has sections that catch my attention when they come along.

Other things that got played along the way this evening:
A few Peter Gabriel tracks form 16 Golden Greats
Yo-Yo Ma & The Silk Road Ensemble
The Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices
Bjork - Alarm Call
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
A little Shpongle (Nothing Lost and Ineffable Mysteries)
Some good ones! I see you listed shpongle. Ever tried Infected Mushroom?

D

dolynick

Audioholic
Ever tried Infected Mushroom?
I have a pretty extensive collection of their albums too. The majority of their albums that were released on CD except for a few of the very old ones and I believe everything since that has been digital only.

I was giving the new sub levels in the theatre room a good listen this evening, so a little of that kind of thing seemed in order. I am very happy with the quality of the bass down there for music currently - quite possibly the best it's been so far.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Have you tried the subwoofer candy thread? Tons of cool stuff in there to test with.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Finished listening to all 8 CDs from the Dire Straits live box set That was released on Friday. Great stuff. Love Mark Knopfler’s guitar playing.
IMG_3775.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis