Amazon Refused To Re-Deliver My Order

T

Thrill Killer

Audioholic Intern
Ordered some Arya Stealth from amazon. Refused to deliver because the mail service didn't have a code for receiving of package. Was not told about this at order time. I made 5 calls and got lied to 5 times. Phone numbers given to me that were all disconnected. All said that it was the number for amazon logistics to have them hold the package. They even told me 3 times that by calling the number, I will be told where to meet the driver or what fulfillment center it's going back to. All numbers were disconnected. So now, after 3 more calls, 8 in total. Some say it's being returned to hifiman. Some say it's being re-delivered tomorrow. Anything amazon customer support says to me now is just a lie.

I told the mail service to REFUSE any re-delivery attempt. I called amazon customer support for a ninth time and told them to cancel the order. Some lady said she would but It's probs a lie. I'm out $1,400 for 1-2 weeks until the packaged is actually returned to them. Or, if they try and redeliver. And find out the mail service is refusing the package. And then process a refund.

Anyways, Where can I buy some Arya? Headphones.com is out of them. I'm not buying them from amazon again because of this code requirement. Nor will I buy them from hifiman. As they probably have the same requirement. I would like re-buy them right now, but from where? A place that won't require a code to accept the package. As part of my wanting to repurchase RIGHT NOW. I have budgeted $300 for Overnight /Next Day delivery.

Please help me out. Where to buy some Now and get them next day. Money is Not an issue. Just getting them delivered hassle free is.

I checked bloom audio but it seems like it's not really overnight shipping. I checked with their shipper. And that generating a shipping label/number does not mean overnight shipping. All it means they said is that a shipping label was created in the system. The shipper said it's overnight once they receive it. But bloom is vague on when they will actually get the package to the shipper.

It could very well be "Overnight". But, the shipper has to have the package. And bloom does not say how fast or when the package gets into a shippers hand. does anyone have any experience with overnight from bloom?

Checking on apos, they're vague about it too. Who does true overnight, true next day delivery. I can spend up to $300 to have it truly next day.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Ordered some Arya Stealth from amazon. Refused to deliver because the mail service didn't have a code for receiving of package. Was not told about this at order time. I made 5 calls and got lied to 5 times. Phone numbers given to me that were all disconnected. All said that it was the number for amazon logistics to have them hold the package. They even told me 3 times that by calling the number, I will be told where to meet the driver or what fulfillment center it's going back to. All numbers were disconnected. So now, after 3 more calls, 8 in total. Some say it's being returned to hifiman. Some say it's being re-delivered tomorrow. Anything amazon customer support says to me now is just a lie.

I told the mail service to REFUSE any re-delivery attempt. I called amazon customer support for a ninth time and told them to cancel the order. Some lady said she would but It's probs a lie. I'm out $1,400 for 1-2 weeks until the packaged is actually returned to them. Or, if they try and redeliver. And find out the mail service is refusing the package. And then process a refund.

Anyways, Where can I buy some Arya? Headphones.com is out of them. I'm not buying them from amazon again because of this code requirement. Nor will I buy them from hifiman. As they probably have the same requirement. I would like re-buy them right now, but from where? A place that won't require a code to accept the package. As part of my wanting to repurchase RIGHT NOW. I have budgeted $300 for Overnight /Next Day delivery.

Please help me out. Where to buy some Now and get them next day. Money is Not an issue. Just getting them delivered hassle free is.

I checked bloom audio but it seems like it's not really overnight shipping. I checked with their shipper. And that generating a shipping label/number does not mean overnight shipping. All it means they said is that a shipping label was created in the system. The shipper said it's overnight once they receive it. But bloom is vague on when they will actually get the package to the shipper.

It could very well be "Overnight". But, the shipper has to have the package. And bloom does not say how fast or when the package gets into a shippers hand. does anyone have any experience with overnight from bloom?

Checking on apos, they're vague about it too. Who does true overnight, true next day delivery. I can spend up to $300 to have it truly next day.
Huh? :oops:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What sort of delivery site/address do you have?

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Only issue I have had with scamazon is that they let their sub vendors spam me via their follow-up email address after the fact. I started getting mail for Anderson window replacement adds and a bunch of other crap. They couldn't/wouldn't stop it so I had to sh!tlist that address via my spam filter and then take note of the actual vendor so I don't use them for subsequent purchases.

Another issue has been price gouging. I had initially gotten used to scamazon having the most competitive pricing that I stopped shopping around. Turns out that it often adds up to me actually paying for the so-called "Free" shipping. I started shopping some things (like Wrangler jeans) thru Walmart, who I typically refuse to do business with otherwise, because they were prompt and competitively priced. It just had never occurred to me to use WM for delivery items.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Only issue I have had with scamazon is that they let their sub vendors spam me via their follow-up email address after the fact. I started getting mail for Anderson window replacement adds and a bunch of other crap. They couldn't/wouldn't stop it so I had to sh!tlist that address via my spam filter and then take note of the actual vendor so I don't use them for subsequent purchases.

Another issue has been price gouging. I had initially gotten used to scamazon having the most competitive pricing that I stopped shopping around. Turns out that it often adds up to me actually paying for the so-called "Free" shipping. I started shopping some things (like Wrangler jeans) thru Walmart, who I typically refuse to do business with otherwise, because they were prompt and competitively priced. It just had never occurred to me to use WM for delivery items.
You could install Adblocker Ultimate and your problem should be resolved. I'm a regular Amazon customer and I buy from Amazon.ca, Amazon.com and occasionally from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr depending on what I wish to buy. With this ad blocking software, I never get ads from stores I don't deal with.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
You could install Adblocker Ultimate and your problem should be resolved. I'm a regular Amazon customer and I buy from Amazon.ca, Amazon.com and occasionally from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr depending on what I wish to buy. With this ad blocking software, I never get ads from stores I don't deal with.
I have adblocker Ultimate. This was coming thru their direct email server. I cured it. Amazon just doesn't get to ask me to review products or post my order status to my email. I just work solely from their site now.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I only buy through Amazon.com. Never had an issue with delivery and if something is not right with a product, simple return for a refund. And PS: we use Amazon a lot.

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
Where are you located and did you use the Contact Us at the bottom of the Amazon web page? They'll call back if you choose.
What @highfigh said. I've had good and fast service from Amazon. In some cases they even told me to keep the item and sent me another. I don't fully understand your problem. But it sounds like the mail service will not accept the package. There's no way Az would have know this ahead of time. Maybe you could just change the order to ship via another service (UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc).

A couple of things I've learned is to check where the items come from. My first pick is something that's shipped and sold from Az. Second choice is an item shipped from Az. I really try and avoid anything else! I've had issues with the latter and Az will tell you to call the vendor directly, a nightmare.

Beyond that, there have been a few more expensive items I've ordered that needed a signature or had to be picked up at the nearby UPS store. It's been a long time since I've had this happen, so I can't fill in the details of the order or know if it's still an issue. Not sure what might happen now that most Az stuff is delivered directly by them. It could be I've done enough orders I'm "trusted."

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Very recently, as a metal wristband for my Withings Scanwatch was out of stock at Amazon.com, and they couldn't tell when they would receive new stock, I decided to order the wristband from Amazon.co.uk. The order went through but I later received a note stating that the item was undeliverable without any specific reason, although I had ordered from them in the past with the same shipping address. I had to contact them as the refund had not been processed, but they arranged it so I was able to receive it within a couple of days.
In the meantime, Amazon.com received some more wristbands and I reordered from them. I received it without much delay, but what makes it ironic is that it was shipped by Amazon.co.uk using the same f*cking shipping address.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Watching this same thread here and on ASR...

WTF.

21-st century 1st world privileged problems.

Why are we wasting the bandwidth on this?

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Watching this same thread here and on ASR...

WTF.

21-st century 1st world privileged problems.

Why are we wasting the bandwidth on this?
I think I've mentioned that I've got gear that's over a year old in the box still, lol. The longer waits from ID companies like Salk have desensitized me a lil bit...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
What @highfigh said. I've had good and fast service from Amazon. In some cases they even told me to keep the item and sent me another. I don't fully understand your problem. But it sounds like the mail service will not accept the package. There's no way Az would have know this ahead of time. Maybe you could just change the order to ship via another service (UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc).

A couple of things I've learned is to check where the items come from. My first pick is something that's shipped and sold from Az. Second choice is an item shipped from Az. I really try and avoid anything else! I've had issues with the latter and Az will tell you to call the vendor directly, a nightmare.

Beyond that, there have been a few more expensive items I've ordered that needed a signature or had to be picked up at the nearby UPS store. It's been a long time since I've had this happen, so I can't fill in the details of the order or know if it's still an issue. Not sure what might happen now that most Az stuff is delivered directly by them. It could be I've done enough orders I'm "trusted."
The packages that show up late were usually handled by USPS. Last week, I was notified that my package was delivered, but it wasn't. I had asked a USPS delivery driver why I saw that in the past and was told that they sometimes scan packages when they go into the vehicle, but sometimes, can't be delivered on that day. My package wasn't important and we were having a snow storm on that day, so I let it slide- it showed up the next day. I still prefer UPS, FedEx, SpeeDee and Amazon deliveries. If possible and if a delivery included expensive items, I'll have them delivered to Kinkos because they don't charge for this, UPS charges $5/box.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis