Audioholic General
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
dictator-

I don't think Trump is a dictator (ie Putin), but I do think he is a "d-ck" and a "taterhead.":)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm sorry for being a traitor, but I'll be voting for Trump. Ya do what ya gotta do. ;)
1703069799103.png

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
And, companies are not drilling where they have permission.
So, they don't want to drill after all.
They are drilling but its on private land. from the attached article by a drilling company and private land owner. ""This is all private land, which is where 90% of the oil produced in the U.S. comes from. Private property is also where almost all of the oil in this part of Texas comes from. Those 9,000 permits Biden mentioned allow companies to drill on is federal land . https://www.marketplace.org/2022/08/01/why-arent-oil-companies-drilling-on-their-9000-land-leases/

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

dictator-

I don't think Trump is a dictator (ie Putin), but I do think he is a "d-ck" and a "taterhead.":)
Well, he tried in first term and learned who to post where in government to succeed in next term if elected. The team is being picked and how to get around senate approval where needed. ;)
Putin started the same way. Eventually handpicked judges and "yes" men everywhere to succeed.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well, he tried in first term and learned who to post where in government to succeed in next term if elected. The team is being picked and how to get around senate approval where needed. ;)
Putin started the same way. Eventually handpicked judges and "yes" men everywhere to succeed.
My bad. Let me try again. I don't think Trump is a dictator on the level of Putin like starting wars. It's more along the lines of a petty slight against him and he fires you from his cabinet. Or well yeah he wants to steal elections, but our system prevents it from happening. I dunno really. Just my 2 cents.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My bad. Let me try again. I don't think Trump is a dictator on the level of Putin like starting wars. It's more along the lines of a petty slight against him and he fires you from his cabinet. Or well yeah he wants to steal elections, but our system prevents it from happening. I dunno really. Just my 2 cents.
Or sues journalists/newspapers/media groups that don't agree with him or criticize him (or even worse than a lawsuit perhaps)....something he's mentioned he'd like to do.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

We don't know what he could get away with if elected again. The supreme court is in his pocket more or less. He could certainly add more judges in federal court as we already know of two who are doing his bidding, more or less.
He can or may take us out of the UN, NATO, and wherever. Isolation for the nation and the rest will crumble. Don't need to go to war with his friends out there.
But that's my dimes worth. :D

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Yes, indeed. And are they planning to drill on any of them?
Appears not. I guess they are holding off cause US oil production is super high getting oil from private land owners.

" Last month, weekly US oil production hit 13.2 million barrels per day, according to the US Energy Information Administration. That’s just above the Donald Trump-era record of 13.1 million set in early 2020 just before the Covid-19 crisis sent output and prices crashing. US output – led by shale oil drillers in Texas and New Mexico’s Permian Basin – is so strong that it’s sending supplies overseas. Other non-OPEC oil producers including Canada and Brazil are also pumping more oil than ever before.

The spike in US output has been driven by smarter and more efficient operations by oil companies. Energy firms have figured out ways to squeeze more and more oil out of the ground – often without increasing drilling dramatically.

The shale oil revolution has been driven by new drilling techniques that have unlocked new resources. But this technique can be more complex and requires vast amounts of water."

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Are private access costs just cheaper than gubmint? Or border gubmint land with same reservoirs? Water cheap wouldn't surprise me.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Or sues journalists/newspapers/media groups that don't agree with him or criticize him (or even worse than a lawsuit perhaps)....something he's mentioned he'd like to do.
Yeah his petty narcissism.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah his petty narcissism.
Elevated effect of his narcissism perhaps....being able to punish anyone who dares speak against him is just not this country in my mind, if the maga fucknuts think so, hard to say what crap this country is in for....but it won't be positive, just negative.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Elevated effect of his narcissism perhaps....being able to punish anyone who dares speak against him is just not this country in my mind, if the maga fucknuts think so, hard to say what crap this country is in for....but it won't be positive, just negative.
I'm just saying I think his ultra narcissism is a driving point behind a lot of this behavior. Somewhere between losing the election and Jan 6th I think he might have just lost it mentally. Hates losing more than anything in life. Won't return documents cause he still thinks he's president. Absolutely to this day will not accept he lost. His hat says "45-47" on it LOL.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm just saying I think his ultra narcissism is a driving point behind a lot of this behavior. Somewhere between losing the election and Jan 6th I think he might have just lost it mentally. Hates losing more than anything in life. Won't return documents cause he still thinks he's president. Absolutely to this day will not accept he lost. His hat says "45-47" on it LOL.
Oh no argument on the general narcissism, he's like a grand master(bater) on that subject.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oh no argument on the general narcissism, he's like a grand master(bater) on that subject.
Also I seem to remember he just sort of disappeared after losing. Possibly to avoid questions from the press like, When are you going to accept the election results? I doubt he attended anything involving the transfer of power LOL. Goes out and plays a bunch of golf. Attends the Georgia Senate rally for promotion, but is really on there to be loved LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's the dumbest era, and i believe Trump makes you dumber. You say, " Illegal immigration is a huge problem, and the Democrats are not doing anything about." You don't say "poisoning the blood of our country." Then some idiot describes them as "vermin." Nope, nothing prejudistic there. :rolleyes: Or the time he said there were "good people on both sides." Even though one of the sides is white supremacists. Charlottesville. How f-cking dumb. I'm afraid Jan 6th can be chalked up to Trump getting a little too buddy buddy with the alt-right. Oh sh-t! Oops! I mean what other explanation is there?? He doesn't share those sentiments. I'd be running for the hills on that topic if I were Republicans.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
It's the dumbest era, and i believe Trump makes you dumber. You say, " Illegal immigration is a huge problem, and the Democrats are not doing anything about." You don't say "poisoning the blood of our country." Then some idiot describes them as "vermin." Nope, nothing prejudistic there. :rolleyes: Or the time he said there were "good people on both sides." Even though one of the sides is white supremacists. Charlottesville. How f-cking dumb. I'm afraid Jan 6th can be chalked up to Trump getting a little too buddy buddy with the alt-right. Oh sh-t! Oops!
Like wacko super ego RIGHT winger Marjorie Green . The woman has not done anything since she got into office in 2021 but bitch at anything anti Trumpish and total hate for member of her own party that do not agree with her. Come Georgia, remove her from office by voting her out.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Like wacko super ego RIGHT winger Marjorie Green . The woman has not done anything since she got into office in 2021 but bitch at anything anti Trumpish and total hate for member of her own party that do not agree with her. Come Georgia, remove her from office by voting her out.
I can't remember the name. Nunes or Menendez. MTG gave a speech to young conservatives. Turns out it was a white supremacist group. Oops.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis