K

kasonhills11

Audiophyte
"Half"of the them no, but what bothered them about her comment is she was right.
There are definitely a portion of Trump supporters that fit her description. The bigotry on trumps camp seems far more than it is on the other side.

Hillary isn't a particularly likable person anyway, even on the left there aren't that many people who really like her, say like people do Obama. She's sort of the lesser of two evils compared to Trump. So when she used too broad of strokes I think her remarks probably hurt her more than it helped.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Probably my favorite angle is electing a guy to defeat the corrupt "deep state" who has multiple indictments against him LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A dream scenario of mine to see Christie and Hutchinson giving speeches to a pro-Trump crowd. What a bunch of losers.:confused: No wonder DeSantis is losing by 39 pts in his home state LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One of the reasons MAGA cares less about the indictments is because they're tired of Democrats getting off the hook. However, I call there bluff on this one. I'll give you Joe, Hunter, Nancy, and Hillary for Trump?:p I think quite a few of them bail because Trump is their Orange Jesus.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Brilliant. The best maybe on Trump.

DONALD TRUMP EXPLAINED: A Guide To Narcissism

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I should have added this description to the video above.

DONALD TRUMP EXPLAINED: A Guide To Narcissism

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump is a victim of the media.

Snickering every time I hear this one. Replace Trump with many Republicans and you might get my attention. But Trump? It has that Who, ME?! flavor to it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Watching a video on body language and Trump in a court hearing. There's a middle aged guy in the back. Not like a court witness I don't think, but someone in the back behind Trump. Guy has like almost a permanent smile on his face after several seconds. That's me.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Kelly and Tucker think if Trump gets convicted there will be violence.
I can't find the quote but in one instance Trump says there will be 'death and destruction' if he's charged. Another I remember reading of 'If you do charge me these are people that are really angry' etc.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I can't find the quote but in one instance Trump says there will be 'death and destruction' if he's charged. Another I remember reading of 'If you do charge me these are people that are really angry' etc.
When Trump called to his supporters to protest at his first criminal arraignment no one came, so he stopped calling for that. Still no Trump supporters (or less than the number of journalists outside) at his various showings at courts.

That said, MAGA is a fascist movement that uses political violence, so I am sure there are some MAGA individuals willing to commit acts of violence.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
When Trump called to his supporters to protest at his first criminal arraignment no one came, so he stopped calling for that. Still no Trump supporters (or less than the number of journalists outside) at his various showings at courts.

That said, MAGA is a fascist movement that uses political violence, so I am sure there are some MAGA individuals willing to commit acts of violence.
I've seen a few instances of threats now. It's a cult.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Like this one " Dec 12th. Our local radio station shared it.

Tucker Carlson is warning people that there will be violence if former President Donald Trump is convicted.

In a new interview, Carlson said, “If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is gonna happen? You’re gonna get violence if you keep this s**t up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen.”

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Like this one " Dec 12th. Our local radio station shared it.

Tucker Carlson is warning people that there will be violence if former President Donald Trump is convicted.

In a new interview, Carlson said, “If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is gonna happen? You’re gonna get violence if you keep this s**t up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen.”
The funny thing about our two-tier system of justice that is claimed to benefit the left, MAGA believes in the same system to benefit them. It's why I'm not convinced the House will actively pursue the Biden's. If they do they open themselves up to hypocrisy, so I'm guessing the game plan is to hang onto that narrative. I'm waging that largely on Jim Jordan and MTG.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I dunno though. I can't imagine Jordan, MTG, or MAGA really caring about the hypocrisy in their own actions on law.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also I'm sure the inquiry is a reaction to Trump's cases. I'm sure they're betting on the delays getting Trump off. I'm actually for the inquiry. If there's something there than they should pursue it. Unfortunately it's all political on both sides. About all you can do is hope law works despite the rest.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'll give you the Clinton's too!!!!!

Sensing no deal. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well Don Jr does errr I mean the other kind LOL...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis