D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If you didn't see this one it comes highly recommended. Hilarious!:D
LOL someone pointed out if you slow the speed down you can read the news reports at the bottom. LOL its like news reports on coke.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If Donald Trump dropped his pants and crapped on stage, his fans would cheer.

This is pretty accurate.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
If Donald Trump dropped his pants and crapped on stage, his fans would cheer.

This is pretty accurate.
Unfortunately some in the audience would follow him, doing it themselves in support. :eek:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another dumb ass ur johnson ur piece is full of effing lies u pos!!!!!
Facts don't matter. On Charlottesville, Trump did say "good people on both sides." The problem there was one of the sides was white nationalists LOL. Trump also during the live natl debate with Biden said "Stand back, and stand by" when asked on the Proud Boys. He was flirting with the alt-right.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Should I be surprised?? Trump said regarding immigration: They're poisoning the blood of our country. Normal politicians talk about the border with direct but normal language. Trump talks like he's bigoted.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Be an interesting year. I see the potential for a Hunter charge and Biden impeachment. But if Trump gets charged---oh boy MAGA might get violent. I'll guess Trump gets off because of delays or the threat of violence will dictate an internal decision.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'll stick with my earlier idea. The House will string the Bidens investigation to coincide with Trump's because they are after the narrative of the deep state. But then who knows? Anyway, MAGA has more to lose. Their Orange Jesus goes down and their life is over.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
ZZZzzzzzz , wake me when it's all over ............:rolleyes:
You can hibernate in your bear cave. I'm guessing you will awake a week after the election so will let you know if the Bills choked. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump rallies: gas stations where fans park to fuel up on Drumpf hate.

It was all Hillary’s fault.
Theory of cognitive decline that places all of the blame on her vs consciously accepting you wanted Trump.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump sure has gone waffles recently. First it's the They're poisoning the blood of our country. Then Illegals are terrorists. I get illegals is a real problem, but I've never thought of them as terrorists. Then he's admiring Putin, Kim, and Xi because they have such great power. WTF!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Trump sure has gone waffles recently. First it's the They're poisoning the blood of our country. Then Illegals are terrorists. I get illegals is a real problem, but I've never thought of them as terrorists. Then he's admiring Putin, Kim, and Xi because they have such great power. WTF!
He's been an admirer of Putin, Kim and Xi for years, he's been borrowing from Hitler more recently, tho (altho he likely hasn't read Mein Kampf). He thinks being a dictator would be great, what he tried to do Jan 6. Plus he's not been closeting his fascism, but rather flaunting it for years.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I like how he keeps railing on about closing the border and drill drill drill....he had 4 years to do that and never did.
I guess all the Maga crowd cares about is fuel and Mexicans.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I like how he keeps railing on about closing the border and drill drill drill....he had 4 years to do that and never did.
I guess all the Maga crowd cares about is fuel and Mexicans.
I guess he has no clue how the oil market works. ;)
No matter how much you drill, price depends on world markets.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis