D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Now why would you call illegals terrorists? Thats some pretty eye opening language. Thats people blowing up poop in the middle east. America? No.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's the problem with Trump. He doesn't say like there's cartels sneaking fentanyl in. He uses a blanket statement of terrorists.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Now why would you call illegals terrorists?
Did you really ask that question ? LOL ! why you know he is only pandering to his MAGA misfit agenda !

But the question is out there.......... how many of these illegals actually are ????

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Please donate to Trump's fund. These false allegations prevent Americans from exercising their constitutional right to vote for the greatest president ever. God demands you fulfill his command! :)
1703203940987.png

1703203781212.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Theory is Stephen Miller (Trump's former campaign advisor) wrote Trump's speech on 'poisoning the blood of our country' hahaha.

Love the way he speaks LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Counselor I refer you back to your post #722 .........
Actually are terrorists? Probably not many.

Footage of people in an immigration line. Families walking, people staring at their phones. They're terrorists and poisoning the blood of our country! Mmkay. Totally believable. Lets try and use a little journalism and expand upon that next time. Wait a second here. We can't do that.;)

A: Immigration is a problem, but most of them are probably just normal people trying to have a better life.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
42% more likely to support Trump's "poisoning" comment
43% "vermin"
50% more likely to support sweeping immigration policy (I assume this means heavy deportation)

Because immigration is a problem I'm guessing it hides the issue of race with Trump and MAGA.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Old one but still funny. A bit blurry but see the pic on the top right.

Celebrating Justice with Kim (Trump/Rittenhouse) $2,995 :)
1703328389681.png

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
42% more likely to support Trump's "poisoning" comment
43% "vermin"
50% more likely to support sweeping immigration policy (I assume this means heavy deportation)

Because immigration is a problem I'm guessing it hides the issue of race with Trump and MAGA.
Hillary Clinton was spot on with her 2016 "basket of deplorables" comment:

1703344289735.png

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Actually are terrorists? Probably not many.
I've got a question for you, how many terrorists did it take to bring down the twin towers ?

Immigration is a problem,
no poop Sherlock !

but most of them are probably just normal people trying to have a better life.
This made me laugh, for early this week I saw an interview of a kid from Venezuela who was living in a migrant camp @ ORD and was complaining the conditions were worse than back in Venezuela !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis