Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It doesn't get any sound from the SW when is only one selected. If I select 2, and plug it to the SW2, it works. If I change it to the sw1, not working. I have tested it with another SW ....and still the same result

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
You should be getting messages if it's not working during setup.

What are the distances and levels for sub 1 and sub 2 in the speaker menu?

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic

I will get that info tomorrow because I let town.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I will get that info tomorrow because I let town.

Okay. It does sound like you might have an issue, but it also seems like you're missing details that should be there when running setup if everything was selected properly. I'm guessing there may be a language barrier muddying things up a little bit too. Is English not your first language? Kudos to you if it isn't because your English is better than any second language I know.

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
Okay. It does sound like you might have an issue, but it also seems like you're missing details that should be there when running setup if everything was selected properly. I'm guessing there may be a language barrier muddying things up a little bit too. Is English not your first language? Kudos to you if it isn't because your English is better than any second language I know.
No, English is no my first language and I told you, I went with the receiver and test it with another SW ...and the same problems. Thanks man :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe the missing sub setup language (i.e. setting particular dB levels) is just further indication of issues with the subs altogether for this avr. When you get home describe step by step what you see on screen for each step of the Audyssey setup.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
No, English is no my first language and I told you, I went with the receiver and test it with another SW ...and the same problems. Thanks man :)

As Pogre and HD both said, there is something weird about the missing onscreen message/warning..
If you don't mind, do another complete factory reset first, and then when you power the unit up again it should prompt you to do auto setup again. It may help us troubleshooting further f you could post the screenshots of each step during auto setup. I know it is time consuming, but it sounds like you don't want to send it in for repair yet at this point so we can keep going just a little longer..

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
As Pogre and HD both said, there is something weird about the missing onscreen message/warning..
If you don't mind, do another complete factory reset first, and then when you power the unit up again it should prompt you to do auto setup again. It may help us troubleshooting further f you could post the screenshots of each step during auto setup. I know it is time consuming, but it sounds like you don't want to send it in for repair yet at this point so we can keep going just a little longer..
Yes, I will do that again. Thanks

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic

There are the distances and levels. The SW is plugged in the SW 2 and it has sound. I just changed in the SW 1 and ......nonsond on the sw

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Okay, those look like the default settings. Meaning Audyssey didn't do anything with it. So it looks like you haven't even gotten past the setup stage as far as your sub 8s concerned. Did it ever prompt you to adjust the volume/gain as a first step in the setup process? Something is definitely not adding up, but I can't tell if it's a glitch with your receiver or user error. When you run setup again can you take some screenshots of each step?

There are too many ways to make a mistake setting up to make troubleshooting this very easy.

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
Maybe the missing sub setup language (i.e. setting particular dB levels) is just further indication of issues with the subs altogether for this avr. When you get home describe step by step what you see on screen for each step of the Audyssey setup.
I just got home and I am doing a factory reset and I will post here every step. The SW is plugged in the SW1 and as the last photo show, I don't hear any sound on my SW1......actualy there is a fade sound on my sw. The receiver is at half sound as the se and I bearly hear it.

Last edited:
C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
Okay, those look like the default settings. Meaning Audyssey didn't do anything with it. So it looks like you haven't even gotten past the setup stage as far as your sub 8s concerned. Did it ever prompt you to adjust the volume/gain as a first step in the setup process? Something is definitely not adding up, but I can't tell if it's a glitch with your receiver or user error. When you run setup again can you take some screenshots of each step?

There are too many ways to make a mistake setting up to make troubleshooting this very easy.
Hi. Please check below all the steps that I have done.

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic

There is a sound in the subwoofer but very low. The receiver is at maximum and the SW is very very low ....with his volume at half.

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
and what happens when you move the .1 level knob..nvm Shouldnt make a difference since it works on sw2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
and what happens when you move the .1 level knob..

It is a little bit loud, but not how it supposed to be

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
so its working now?

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
again move the knobs .. and verifying all worked as you have it ok in sw2?

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
again move the knobs .. and verifying all worked as you have it ok in sw2?

In the SW 2 is working

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
There is a sound in the subwoofer but very low. The receiver is at maximum and the SW is very very low ....with his volume at half.

So you are getting sound then? Just not loud enough? That's where a message should pop up asking you to adjust the gain or volume nob on your subwoofer. You haven't posted an image of that screen though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis