C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
Yes, I thought so..... He owned for a little while and he told me that everything was working properly...or he just lied to me.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
Yes, I thought so..... He owned for a little while and he told me that everything was working properly...or he just lied to me.

i believe you said u tried it out with seller and all good. sounds like he had connected to sub2 aswell maybe. never told u about problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
Yes, I did said that....and maby he plugged in the SW2 and not told me that SW1 is not working ...still a lie in my opinion

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
Yes, I did said that....and maby he plugged in the SW2 and not told me that SW1 is not working ...still a lie in my opinion

absolutely…

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
Is there machine that I can use to measure is the plugin is working or not?

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
just for arguements sake your using the same cable
from sub to test sub1 and sub2..

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
just for arguements sake your using the same cable
from sub to test sub1 and sub2..

I did. 1 not working

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is there machine that I can use to measure is the plugin is working or not?

I imagine with an appropriate multimeter there is something you could test....couldn't tell you how to do it myself, perhaps someone more familiar with that can help out.

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
I have tried again and again and again....and still no results from sw1.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
I have tried again and again and again....and still no results from sw1.

When you did the factory reset, did you follow the instructions?

Turn off the power using
Power Button

Press
Power Button
while simultaneously pressing GAME and INFO.

Remove your fingers from the two buttons when “Initialized” appears on the display.

If a real factory reset doesn't fix it even after trying it a few times then I would say it is an hardware issue as others have suggested. At least losing one of the two sub out is not too big a deal in terms of functionality, depending on your applications.

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
I hav done that one time and no success.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
What happens when you run Audyssey setup, with the mic, and with your sub plugged into sub 1? Does try to play the calibration tone and/or say it's not detected?

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
Doesn't play any sound

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Doesn't play any sound

Does a message pop up saying it wasn't detected? I'm talking during setup with the mic. There are a couple of steps during the process where it sometimes has you adjust your sub's gain, and it will tell you when something is wrong or nothing was detected. I'm not even sure if it will go to sub 2 during setup if sub 1 is not detected. I'm pretty sure it'd tell you nothing was detected and skip subs altogether. You haven't mentioned anything like that and I'm wondering if you tried to run the full setup routine.

*Edit: I could be wrong and it might go to sub 2, but if you're only plugged into sub 1 then of course it wouldn't detect sub 2 either...

Last edited:
C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
Does a message pop up saying it wasn't detected? I'm talking during setup with the mic. There are a couple of steps during the process where it sometimes has you adjust your sub's gain, and it will tell you when something is wrong or nothing was detected. I'm not even sure if it will go to sub 2 during setup if sub 1 is not detected. I'm pretty sure it'd tell you nothing was detected and skip subs altogether. You haven't mentioned anything like that and I'm wondering if you tried to run the full setup routine.
No message pops up. So, when I select only one SW in settings and and plug the cable in the SW1 and I run the setup with mic no sound at all from the SW. It is a REL T5. Even with his volume to ma max...nothing. When I select 2 SW and I plug the cable in to SW2...and I runt the setup with the mic..it dosen't go any further because ....the SW1 is not plugged, obviously. When I go to the testing menu of the speakers ...with 2 SW active and the SW is in no2....it works.... When I change the cable from 2 to 1 ....nothing.

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
that input sub1 is done.. only option repair if possible .. my .02

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic

I am so afraid to get this thing done.....I am from Romania and I don't trust nobody here to get their hands in to the receiver.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
No message pops up. So, when I select only one SW in settings and and plug the cable in the SW1 and I run the setup with mic no sound at all from the SW. It is a REL T5. Even with his volume to ma max...nothing. When I select 2 SW and I plug the cable in to SW2...and I runt the setup with the mic..it dosen't go any further because ....the SW1 is not plugged, obviously. When I go to the testing menu of the speakers ...with 2 SW active and the SW is in no2....it works.... When I change the cable from 2 to 1 ....nothing.

When you choose 1 subwoofer during setup and go through the calibration tones it should tell you nothing was detected when it gets to the sub. I think what you're telling me is it just skips right over your sub as if it's not there at all? If you have a sub selected it should at least try, and if it doesn't work then it should tell you it wasn't detected.

Did it ever prompt you to adjust the gain on your sub? That's the first step during setup unless you happen to have it just right by chance. If you're getting no sound at all it should want you to turn up the gain. It seems to me like you're missing a step or 2 in the setup process.

When you go to your speaker settings what distances and levels did it assign to sub 1 and sub 2?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

You might be right, but something isn't adding up, even if it is faulty.

C

comunicator2009

Junior Audioholic
When you choose 1 subwoofer during setup and go through the calibration tones it should tell you nothing was detected when it gets to the sub. I think what you're telling me is it just skips right over your sub as if it's not there at all? If you have a sub selected it should at least try, and if it doesn't work then it should tell you it wasn't detected.

Did it ever prompt you to adjust the gain on your sub? That's the first step during setup unless you happen to have it just right by chance. If you're getting no sound at all it should want you to turn up the gain. It seems to me like you're missing a step or 2 in the setup process.

When you go to your speaker settings what distances and levels did it assign to sub 1 and sub 2?
It doesn't get any sound from the SW when is only one selected. If I select 2, and plug it to the SW2, it works. If I change it to the sw1, not working. I have tested it with another SW ....and still the same result

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis