Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Did you get it from Kenny?;)
Wow ... I did. Google it turns out is Big Brother. I told Kenny I wished him luck selling it for more but if he needed the cash I would do $200. The guy (Kenny) demoed it with a pair of NHT 1 speakers. I liked it because unlike my 250 watt Carver it has no turn on thump and it doesn't have transformer hum. My Infinities in the living room would benefit from it but they are on the way out. I may be on the way out once Cheryl finds out about the Song Towers and as you predicted, the Song Center.

I've got the DEQ2496 wired up. I need a couple of XLR F to RCA F adapters but am using the auxiliary phone jack outputs ... it's the difference of #18 and # 21 on page 7. I guess I'll just use it this way for now. The difference seems to be maybe inconsequential if the 'MAX' button doesn't get used and so long as the digital output is present without a digital input. I might need those adapters. PE has 'em but I was thinking that Rat Shack may be easier.

Thank you for tuning in to this installment of The Audio Peasant.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Good luck with the relationship, man. I'm lucky, myself. Niki noticed the new NHTs that arrived, but she didn't seem to care.

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd love to buy some old stereo magazines. If only I knew someone who was selling them...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'd love to buy some old stereo magazines. If only I knew someone who was selling them...
PM Markw.
If interested, he showed me a site that had all the old Radio Shack catalogs. (I'll see if I can find the link.

Matt34

Matt34

Interesting, I've been looking for a professional editing VCR to replace this highly efficient, free, and easy to use computer program for uploading videos to facebook and you-tube.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Interesting, I've been looking for a professional editing VCR to replace this highly efficient, free, and easy to use computer program for uploading videos to facebook and you-tube.
I could help you track something down for a small finders fee. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Next you'll say that you and Doug wearing women's under garment is a joke too.:confused:
Whoever told you that I wear women's underwear was indeed joking. I don't wear underwear.

Just kidding...but you can hold on to that mental image. Yeah. Savor it.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Since we're on the topic, I've got old used and unwashed underwear for sale if anyone here is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis