Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Normally when I get up, it's either because Niki has alerted me that she wants me to get up :), or Niki comes and checks out what's going on if I get up on my own. Apparently, I got up too early this morning because Niki didn't even bother to get up. I walked over and pet her, and she just stretched and went back to sleep. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
....Apparently, I got up too early this morning. I walked over and pet her, and she just stretched and went back to sleep. :D
Are we still talking about the dog?:D

Hey, thanks for all the phone info.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Rickster71 :Next you'll say that you and Doug wearing women's under garment is a joke too.

Adam :Whoever told you that I wear women's underwear was indeed joking. I don't wear underwear.

Just kidding...but you can hold on to that mental image. Yeah. Savor it.

Since we're on the topic, I've got old used and unwashed underwear for sale if anyone here is interested.
My wife sends all my used underware to relatives in the Phillipines. I beg her not to, but she insists that they need them.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Normally when I get up, it's either because Niki has alerted me that she wants me to get up :), or Niki comes and checks out what's going on if I get up on my own. Apparently, I got up too early this morning because Niki didn't even bother to get up. I walked over and pet her, and she just stretched and went back to sleep. :D
Maybe you should stroke her the right way next time. I'll send diagrams.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well, if they need signs like this, I'm not sure I'd want to live there. :rolleyes:

When I see guys dressed like that, I think to myself, "you poor ba$tard; in the old days you could tear up all the old photos of yourself dressed like a moron. But nowadays, those photos are around foreverrrrrrrrrrrr....":eek::D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
We make great announcers don't we. I hope Rick wears his red blazer...:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
New router got here today, and by new I mean my first. So pretty, can't wait to use it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis