Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
She deserves me!
My daughter's hamster died yesterday. She loved that little rodent with all her heart and bawled her eyes out. While my wife was trying to comfort her, she told her that she had taken such great care of him, that he had lived the best life that hamster could ever have. The crying stops abruptly - "Does that mean I can have a dog now?"

God help me....

So you've been gone training the new dog?:)

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I just logged on and noticed that Adam is offline. I think the world is coming to an end.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I bought a Briggs and Riley BRX Backpack. It's pretty nifty, although I wish it had more laptop padding and some internal organization pouches in the main compartment.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I think I need to watch a movie tonight...which one...I have a headache...I don't get headaches...something dark and slow maybe...Bram Stoker's Dracula maybe...got the BluRay for my b-day in January...I haven't watched it yet...

dotdotdot:rolleyes::p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think I need to watch a movie tonight...which one...I have a headache...I don't get headaches...something dark and slow maybe...Bram Stoker's Dracula maybe...got the BluRay for my b-day in January...I haven't watched it yet...

dotdotdot:rolleyes::p
Get with the program. I've watched that at least 3 time since it came out on BD :)

I bought a Briggs and Riley BRX Backpack. It's pretty nifty, although I wish it had more laptop padding and some internal organization pouches in the main compartment.

I just picked one of these up to use as a range bag:

Sling that can adapt to either side and two side pockets for concealed carry if I so choose. Not the greatest build quality, but has good zippers, plenty of padding and a TON of pockets. Tried it out and my laptop and associated gear all fits too.

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Uninterestedly enough:p, I bought one of these today for my son...school starts Monday!:cool:

Never got to the movie...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My morning plans were changed by the unexpected joy of digging up and cutting out two tree roots growing under my front sidewalk.

Yaaaaaaay. :rolleyes: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis