Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
There is a rally car version of the new dodge dart. 600hp. I wannt it. I saw one driving around my neighborhood last week. It was pretty. It wasn't a rally one. I just feel I need to add that.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Even though I just ate I am very hungry. I don't know for sure why but every time I sit down at the computer I start thinking about all the different stuff I would like to be eating. Maybe I should turn this thing off for a while ... like for maybe 10 lbs.
Soon enough the ladies will be a lot more attentive to you. Whenever you get tempted just think of them ladies.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Belongs in the Youtube thread, but feels more appropriate here.

Kid's dad bet him a $100 that he couldn't do a back flip every day for a year. Dad lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
CANADA!!!

...It must be the awesome pizza.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Belongs in the Youtube thread, but feels more appropriate here.

Kid's dad bet him a $100 that he couldn't do a back flip every day for a year. Dad lost.

This guy looks hoppin mad.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have you tried Daiya?

Daiya Foods | Deliciously dairy free

I have tried the cheddar and the pepperjack shreds. I liked the pepperjack better than the cheddar.
Almost - but I was too lazy to drive to the nearest store that carries it (about eight miles away). When I was making pizza last month, I did some research and found that stuff online. I certainly might try it out - thanks!

Honestly, after I tried pizza without cheese last fall (after over 30 years of eating it with cheese), I actually prefer it without cheese.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Honestly, after I tried pizza without cheese last fall (after over 30 years of eating it with cheese), I actually prefer it without cheese.
You know what pizza without cheese is called?

BREAD

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm now eligible for an upgrade on my phone, and I'm starting to peruse what's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis