Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds like perfect weather for Vikings and Eskimos. Not I'm suddenly hungry. Why do Vikings and Eskimos make me hungry?

We are in the upper 80s down here.
You're not really making this better with your weather remarks.....
Jerry Seinfeld claimed that Sweden has the highest suicide rate in the world... easy to understand thinking about weather around here :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It's a b!tch to get old.
If you think about what famous scientist Stephen B. Hawkins says there's a hope.... If the Universe stops expanding and starts retracting then everything that we know about time will be reversed and the laws of Universe will work in the opposite way.....
- Everything will go from Uniform to Chaos, probably like what we see at Alex's home
- Time will reverse, which means we will grow younger, not older :eek:
- We will remember what we will do tomorrow, but not what happened yesterday (Reminds me about Ronald Reagan)

At least this is what Dr. Hawkins suggests, I'm not sure how well he knows the chaos in Alex's house but the other things he knows a lot about..... :cool:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You're not really making this better with your weather remarks.....
Jerry Seinfeld claimed that Sweden has the highest suicide rate in the world... easy to understand thinking about weather around here :D
good thing you are Norway then

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Spent all weekend trying to put a swingset up for my little girl. It never stopped raining. Now the sun won't stop shining while I'm at work.

Murphy!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I am watching La Roue (1922). A 4-1/2 hour silent movie. Does that qualify as boring?

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I am watching La Roue (1922). A 4-1/2 hour silent movie. Does that qualify as boring?
It actually looks kinda interesting. Too bad I can barely get through a 2 hour movie with my attention span.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It actually looks kinda interesting. Too bad I can barely get through a 2 hour movie with my attention span.
I love the Epic films. Ben Hur, Lawrence of Arabia, and those movies long enough to have a plot.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes ... I'll be surprised if you make it to the end.

I watched Lawrence of Arabia and it sucked.

All I remember is how much they liked using eye liner ... NTTAWWT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis