Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, you're not alone. They received about 30cm of snow in Newfoundland on Saturday. It was beautiful here though.:)
My condolances..... and NO it's not so beautiful with this amount of snow this time of year :confused:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My condolances..... and NO it's not so beautiful with this amount of snow this time of year :confused:
Sounds like perfect weather for Vikings and Eskimos. Not I'm suddenly hungry. Why do Vikings and Eskimos make me hungry?

We are in the upper 80s down here.

majorloser

majorloser

Doug said I needed to buy one before he comes down to Florida this fall.

Not sure why. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Seeing the pic and then the first word in the post being Doug just floor me. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
All work and no play make, well, me.
Your back just in time then. I was about to pollute your FB page with assertions of distance keeping the Adamses apart but I thought better of it as you probably don't need to be outed like that.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Your back just in time then. I was about to pollute your FB page with assertions of distance keeping the Adamses apart but I thought better of it as you probably don't need to be outed like that.
They know...They've always known.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
How's Brenda doing? I've been out of it for the past few days - I sure hope that she's doing okay now.
She is slowly getting better. She can't drive / work / read so she is frustrated.

Thanks for asking.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis