adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
you're welcome, hun...

Let me know if that crazy guy at work keeps being mean to you.. xoxo

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A video that my parents made of a high school event in which I presented has made it's way on to digital video, and I finally decided to watch part of it. It's pretty low resolution, but even with that - holy eff, I used to have some kick-a** hair. Heck, I used to have hair.

I was also reminded of some smokin' hot girls from high school that I had forgotten (some, of course, I remembered). There was also the girl that is the reason that I finally snapped at age 17 and started using the f-bomb. A lot. And not in a good way.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
A video that my parents made of a high school event in which I presented has made it's way on to digital video, and I finally decided to watch part of it. It's pretty low resolution, but even with that - holy eff, I used to have some kick-a** hair. Heck, I used to have hair.

I was also reminded of some smokin' hot girls from high school that I had forgotten (some, of course, I remembered). There was also the girl that is the reason that I finally snapped at age 17 and started using the f-bomb. A lot. And not in a good way.
17... what a rebel....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Seriously, though - do you miss the pooch? I hope that it's happy with its new family (sorry, I forget if it's a boy or girl).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers