Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Looks uncomfortable to me, but maybe it's awesome once you get used to it. Have you had a chance to try one?
Well, I'm guessing that he'd just use it for the intended purpose...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I find that bitter possie is a lot more tolerable after I put cream in it.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
However, it does have a more rustic vibe that I think I'll like once I smooth out the handle and put another coat of mineral oil on it.
I hope you aren't using the same bottle of mineral oil that's Officially Sanctioned
by The National Twister Association.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I want to get a new cutting board, but I haven't figured out which one I want. I'm thinking about a 24" x 18" wooden board. America's Test Kitchen recommended one, so I thought that I was sittin' pretty, but it has gotten mixed reviews on Amazon (some love it, but it seems quality control is poor).

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
eating my 14th arbys sandwich this week :D
Spent the morning planing pine boards to build a new coffee table with drawers for DVD/BD storage. Then, the afternoon was spent prepping supper for our guests this evening. Am I a rennaisance man, or what!:rolleyes:

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
it scares me when loading screens in games run at 10000+ fps
now how could i download grand theft auto 4 on a 50byte/s internet connection?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Our resident R2D2. :D

Congrats on the booze! I just started myself.
I'm pretty sure that little robot much preferred other male robots. His words were beeped only because he was chocking down han's solo if you know what I mean. I'm not that guy.

NTTAWWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis