Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
fresher hot chocolate powder mixes faster than less fresh hot chocolate powder... incredible:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
That's a trip that I'd like going on again! Well, with the exception of being stuck in traffic when I really...really...had to pee. Okay, that and the fact that my sister-in-law was along (I went with my brother and her, who lived in Rochester at the time). To explain - after I went back home, my brother explained it this way. "You've heard of the crimson tide, right? Well, that was more of a crimson tsunami." My thinking - if she's going to mad at you regardless...leave her at home. ;) :D

Anyway, after a few tasty Molson Drys, I couldn't care less. I still remember that waitress putting her arms behind her back, grabbing one wrist with the other hand, and stretching her arms backwards. Oh, my. I also remember trying to figure out a tip (at a different bar) in the dark while looking at Canadian coins. The bartender was brilliant to give a happy, drunk American two-dollar coins as change. :)
At least we print our paper money in different colours. :D Trying to figure out US bills in a dark bar is the worst. I like British currency - it's different colours and different sizes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Trying to figure out US bills in a dark bar is the worst.
No kidding. You'd think that they'd be smart and print the value on the bill. Maybe as numbers in the corners, and maybe in big words in the middle. Huh, I might just write someone about that...

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
First day off in three months.... Party? Nope.... on my third movie today lol. Enjoying my dark, cold theater. :)

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
No kidding. You'd think that they'd be smart and print the value on the bill. Maybe as numbers in the corners, and maybe in big words in the middle. Huh, I might just write someone about that...
Hehe, I've been in some really dark bars and clubs...but it's never been too dark where you pay lol.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
First day off in three months.... Party? Nope.... on my third movie today lol. Enjoying my dark, cold theater. :)
This is my first day off this year, too. The fact that "party" even entered your mind is proof enough that you're a lot cooler than I am. Well, that and the Porsches. :)

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
friday night :D time for arbys, popcorn and sitting alone in the dark watching the a-team :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
A**hole.:rolleyes:

:D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
i have 2 mice hooked up to my computer. why you may ask? because microsoft's top of the line mice have horribly buggy drivers (intellipoint) and have bad build quality in areas not usualy used by most gamers (middle mouse button(scrollwheel)) so im forced to use my intellimouse (not a half bad mouse, just tiny compared to my sidewinder and has no ldc screen or dpi buttons) for 3d modeling and my sidewinder for everything else as long as it doesn't need custom programmed buttons or macros. my point is microsoft, fix your s***. this is the second computer ive had this issue with and any day now im sure intellitype will fail me too. back to boredom now for me:)

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
I really like my Razer Deathadder mouse - I recommend giving it a look.
that looks almost the same as my intellimouse except both extra buttons are on the right side where as on mine there one on each side.

im looking into something like this
although thats a steep price for a mouse so i would probably just get the rat 7 i cant justify $150 but i can almost justify $100

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Looks uncomfortable to me, but maybe it's awesome once you get used to it. Have you had a chance to try one?
no but im used to huge strange mice... its actually weird for me to use a normal mouse because i cant palm it with my big hands. my sidewinder feels like it was molded to fit my hands and the rat looks very similarly designed but with alot more features and everything about it is adjustable.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
no but im used to huge strange mice... its actually weird for me to use a normal mouse because i cant palm it with my big hands.
Huh. I saw this written on a restroom wall on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
after reading some of my older posts.... im ashamed of myself :(.... but ive come so far... still probably have one of the worst systems on here but one day.....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
ive come so far... still probably have one of the worst systems on here .....
I think the latter is proof of the former. Stick with it. In another 23 years you could be our new Adam. That means you can expect to upgrade your display in 2033. :D

I ate sugar tonight. Can you tell?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
i have 2 mice hooked up to my computer. why you may ask? because microsoft's top of the line mice have horribly buggy drivers (intellipoint) and have bad build quality in areas not usualy used by most gamers (middle mouse button(scrollwheel)) so im forced to use my intellimouse (not a half bad mouse, just tiny compared to my sidewinder and has no ldc screen or dpi buttons) for 3d modeling and my sidewinder for everything else as long as it doesn't need custom programmed buttons or macros. my point is microsoft, fix your s***. this is the second computer ive had this issue with and any day now im sure intellitype will fail me too. back to boredom now for me:)
Holy cr*p! Did you ever post that in the right thread.:rolleyes::D

Oh, and word to the wise - if you ever ask TLSGuy for advice, use your shift key. He'll probably help you, but you'll have to sit through a grammar lesson first.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis