Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
so im cleaning my room today... so far ive found 3 universal remote manuals, 5 remotes for devices i got rid of years ago, a vcr manual from 1993 (what is this, i dont even...), about 30 jellybeans, half a mcdonalds fry (its been about a week and half since i last ate mcdonalds), 3 pci cards, about 6 dremel bits, a cookie, some old car phone charger (for a phone my mom had before i was born), xp cd's and probably a few bucks worth of copper. its not all junk :p ..... but most of it is
This is the random mind numbing rambling that makes this thread more important than checking the weather forecast when I get up. You really are catching on. It's sad seeing someone so young go this route. Extend our condolences to your parents. :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
This is the random mind numbing rambling that makes this thread more important than checking the weather forecast when I get up. You really are catching on. It's sad seeing someone so young go this route. Extend our condolences to your parents. :p
I suppose he has no choice this is his rebellion after all.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I see that Alex entered the Moshi contest. The odds of him winning are too high...so now I must also enter. :p We both have two sets...this could be the tie breaker. Better yet, we could both have three sets. :D
Am I snob for not entering these contests. I just think to myself. I already have better headphones, subwoofers, and speakers. Now my Jasper jig is missing and I hate to buy another one, but I'm getting desperate. I want to cut the holes for my speaker baffles and get this project done. But in the move my Jig didn't make it. I know I must simply bite the bullet, but they've gone up in price.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
... banana plugs, 2 identical gold 1/4" to 3.5mm adapters, a bottle of liquid melatonin, 3 bottles of childrens motrin, a paintbrush, a wrench, lego, part of a dead fish (it jumped out of my aquarium about 2 years ago, we found the body a year ago and i just found what i believe to be a dried up fin), 63 pennies (so far), then power key for my keyboard, a voice coil...... i give up...UNDER THE FUTON NOW..

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
A knife that I ordered supposedly shipped on Tuesday, but USPS still has it listed as being notified by the shipper to expect the package. I hope that they just didn't update their tracking info.
If your U.S. Mail delivery is anything like mine, your package is probably at my neighbor's house. Hold on... I'll go check.

;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If your U.S. Mail delivery is anything like mine, your package is probably at my neighbor's house. Hold on... I'll go check.

;)
Yep, sometimes they mix up the community mailboxes (once or twice a year) - but they seem to be really good about the packages that get delivered to the door. I mean, come on, the address is right there. :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Catching on for sure... Someone should hold an intervention.:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Yep, sometimes they mix up the community mailboxes (once or twice a year) ...
Our (once or twice a year) has happened at least four times since Jan. 1st.
That's even after the $20 in a card for Christmas.
:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Our (once or twice a year) has happened at least four times since Jan. 1st.
That's even after the $20 in a card for Christmas.
:)
Well, now he/she can afford to start drinking again. Good job.

:p

Btw, it wasn't cash, was it? They aren't supposed to accept that.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
:p

Btw, it wasn't cash, was it? They aren't supposed to accept that.
Knock me over with a feather. A government employee doing something they're not supposed to do.:D:p

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Am I snob for not entering these contests. I just think to myself. I already have better headphones, subwoofers, and speakers. Now my Jasper jig is missing and I hate to buy another one, but I'm getting desperate. I want to cut the holes for my speaker baffles and get this project done. But in the move my Jig didn't make it. I know I must simply bite the bullet, but they've gone up in price.
Why don't you suggest a raffle for a Jasper jig?:D

If I could enter these raffles, I would - even if it was for a Wave radio.:D Apparently, us Canucks are second-class....er...non-citizens/residents (whatever:rolleyes:) of the USA.:mad:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
... so far ive found 3 universal remote manuals, 5 remotes for devices i got rid of years ago, a vcr manual from 1993 (what is this, i dont even...), about 30 jellybeans, half a mcdonalds fry (its been about a week and half since i last ate mcdonalds), 3 pci cards, about 6 dremel bits, a cookie, some old car phone charger (for a phone my mom had before i was born), xp cd's and probably a few bucks worth of copper. its not all junk :p ..... but most of it is

cleaning lady:confused:
It's not as much fun if I have to explain them.:D:confused::D As quoted above and below.

well she will be 18 in a month lol but she's dating a homosexual man who is trying to hide his homosexuality even though its quite apparent that he is.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Signed,
Adam
Alex
Doug
:D
it is a bad thing because he is living a lie. He's pretending to be something he's not.
:confused:

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Must be something in the water. I've been doing some cleaning this morning. Found a bunch of CD's I forgot I had and three Superman comics I had also forgotten about. They're in good condition and from the 70's. Hm, I'm not certain there mine. Oh well.

CD's found; two A tribe Called Quest Cd's and 3 copies each of Bark At the Moon, Diary of A Madman, and Blizzard of Ozz. What was I thinking to have three copies of the same CD?

So far, no skeletons....Yet.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Why don't you suggest a raffle for a Jasper jig?:D

If I could enter these raffles, I would - even if it was for a Wave radio.:D Apparently, us Canucks are second-class....er...non-citizens/residents (whatever:rolleyes:) of the USA.:mad:
We have to draw the line somewhere. Besides the people from south of us make better food and better women.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I found this funny.

Me: "I'm obese because obesity runs in my family."
Doc: "Noooo, you're obese because no one runs in your family."

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers