haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Soon it's dinner here now....
pasta with cheese sauce and grated cheese on top :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What deodorant are you using? I didn't know about that website, but I switched to Crystal deodorant about a year and half ago - stuff works great. I was happy to see it listed as a "0" on the harmful scale.

On the flipside, the Gillette aftershave lotion that I was using is listed as a "10."

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
What deodorant are you using? I didn't know about that website, but I switched to Crystal deodorant about a year and half ago - stuff works great. I was happy to see it listed as a "0" on the harmful scale.

On the flipside, the Gillette aftershave lotion that I was using is listed as a "10."
Crystal Body Roll-On by Crystal - FT-1007 - at The Vitamin Shoppe

And

Crystal Stick Body Deodorant by Crystal - FT-1004 - at The Vitamin Shoppe

Until recently, I was using the Crystal deodorant roll on. Now I'm using the the Crystal deodorant stick with Thai Crystal deodorant mist to wet the rock. I liked the roll on better.
I'm a laborer, factory worker, so I need good protection and this stuff really works well.

Yep, I stopped wearing cologne. For now anyway. I'm still looking.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started with the Crystal rock - after over a year, it still had plenty left. I decided to see if the spray was any easier and quicker to apply. Kind of. I haven't tried the roll on.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
The roll on is very runny but not as bad as the spray. I'm trying use the rock as fast as I can so I can go back to the roll on.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The roll on is very runny but not as bad as the spray. I'm trying use the rock as fast as I can so I can go back to the roll on.
Life's short - just buy some more roll on. :D Seriously. That rock is going to take forever.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thx for the 601st thx gmichael :p

Strange... in the meantime it seems someone removed a thx because I should now have 601, but there's only 600....... :eek:

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic

None. I shower at least twice a month so I don't smell too raunchy. I change my underwear at least every other time I shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis