Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Sold a watch??? Why?:D

My Grandfathers Elgin isn't working properly... It runs very fast.
I sold it because of a combination of rarity and condition. It was one of the rarest Hamiltons and in mint condition with its original virtually unworn leather strap. For most collectors, that might be the holy grail but I intend to wear every watch I own. This one was too nice and too rare to risk damaging so I sold it to a "collector" enthusiast who will enjoy it more.

I won't miss it with the seventy or so watches remaining. This is my watch today.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ham sandwich for lunch, vegan meal for dinner. I wonder if that balances out...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For the past two days, each day I had nothing to drink except for some coffee and beer (about two of each). I was turning into a mummy. Sucked down two pints of orange juice when I got home from the grocery store...mmmm.

And I intentionally didn't say "OJ." :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is just plain weird. I think perhaps even unprecedented. I put Niki's food out...I ate dinner...and she's still sleeping. Granted, we ate a late lunch with ham, but that's never slowed her down.

majorloser

majorloser

I think it may be any Walmart, anywhere. We have the same thing in northern Indiana. I don't know what happens to people once they step inside Walmart, but damn. Just damn.......

According to Gov. Scott, there should be no anthropology majors. :D
True about Walmart, but add rural Georgia to the mix. Don't use the restrooms. :eek:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/9gLN3QoN-q8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if Alex has ever watched Cake Boss. Good golly - cake, cake, and more cake.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is what a 5MB hard drive looked like in 1956 (note: required a forklift).

‘In September 1956 IBM launched the 305 RAMAC, the first ‘SUPER’ computer with a hard disk drive (HDD). The HDD weighed over a ton and stored 5 MB of data.’

26th December 2011 by Zee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis