Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I decided to see if YouTube had the Counting Crows "A Long December" (they do), as I hadn't heard it in a while but can still remember listening to it in my apartment. It was with some sadness that I realized that it's been 15 years since that song was released, as it seemed like not too long ago that I first heard it.

It's amazing how a single moment can seem to last forever, while an entire lifetime can seemingly pass by in the blink of an eye.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The comment was disclosed today that I am a better System Architect than erotic dancer......

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I decided to see if YouTube had the Counting Crows "A Long December" (they do), as I hadn't heard it in a while but can still remember listening to it in my apartment. It was with some sadness that I realized that it's been 15 years since that song was released, as it seemed like not too long ago that I first heard it.

It's amazing how a single moment can seem to last forever, while an entire lifetime can seemingly pass by in the blink of an eye.
Wow. That's deep.:rolleyes:

Actually, that's a good tune. I have their first two CDs.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might be going to a firing range tomorrow, which will be the first time in almost ten years. We'll see - I still have memories of cleaning my guns, which is tedious. I spend longer cleaning them than shooting them. Well, because I'm so obsessive about getting them back to brand-new condition.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just stumbled upon this site again.

Interesting numbers - but I don't know where they are coming from. I'm not sure what "last week" refers to, as their post counts don't line up with stats for people here. Well, maybe for me... :eek: :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
...... I still have memories of cleaning my guns, which is tedious. I spend longer cleaning them than shooting them. Well, because I'm so obsessive about getting them back to brand-new condition.
I hope Alex doesn't see your post.
He's probably going to make an ironic inside joke about oil, and transmission fluid changes.
:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I might be going to a firing range tomorrow, which will be the first time in almost ten years. We'll see - I still have memories of cleaning my guns, which is tedious. I spend longer cleaning them than shooting them. Well, because I'm so obsessive about getting them back to brand-new condition.
When I was in basic training, many years ago, we cleaned our weapons (that would be rifles, Alex) every night. Every. Single. Night.:eek: Didn't matter if we'd been on the range that day, or not.:rolleyes:

So, suck it up Adam. You wanna shoot, you gotta clean.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Pretty boring day today.
While watching the NFL network, the Shake Weight commercial came on.:D

Possibly the highlight of the day.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just found a speaker that I want on eBay. Unfortunately, that's not a typo. Speaker. Singular. The person is selling the left one. Brand new. In a box. From the 90s. It would be pretty sweet if it were a pair, but I don't really need the left one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis