Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My mom made me some "cinnamon pretzels." Like cinnamon toast, but with pretzels. Intriguing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm glad that I don't have to commute on this road...

Yungas Road aka Death Road, Bolivia

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
Got my contest Moshi headphones today. Nice Saturday delivery surprise. Impressive build quality. Haven't given them much of a listen yet. No shortage of bass from what I can tell.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got my contest Moshi headphones today. Nice Saturday delivery surprise. Impressive build quality. Haven't given them much of a listen yet. No shortage of bass from what I can tell.
Awesome! I look forward to reading how you like them. I'm still waiting on mine, but now I know that they were sent.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Trying to decide if I want to run out and grab a few beers for yet another late night in the shop... Axiom boxes got primed and are waiting on another coat of paint... Decided on piano white. If they turn out well, I'll post pictures. If they look like hell, I'll photoshop pictures and post them. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If it's like on my Mac:
  • Right-click on the image
  • Select "Adblock Plus: Block image..."
  • In the pop-up box, select the "Custom" button that should have the web address of that specific image already in the white box
  • Push the "Add filter" button
Yes, that works. You can also get it done by clicking View Page Info I found.
It's amazing how much little stuff like that there is that I have no idea about.

My face makes him look good. :D

Grimm is spooking the s**t out of me.
The one with the missing kid and the pot grower?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Grimm isn't as scary as it was an hour ago. Maybe I'm getting used to it, or maybe it's the beer...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have stuff from Amazon arriving on Monday, but nothing after that. I'm getting used to having new stuff show up while on vacation. I might need to order something... :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I have stuff from Amazon arriving on Monday, but nothing after that. I'm getting used to having new stuff show up while on vacation. I might need to order something... :D
You want some white Axiom M3's? They'll be ready to ship soon. I'll make you a screamin deal on these customs.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Sprayed some Urethane without a respirator.. that was a mistake... I guess I should just keep drinking...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Did you notice the RI flag on the right side of the belt...?
No, I missed that but I must say you do put some work in these images.
I'm not really a Rhodian Islander. I just live here.

Sprayed some Urethane without a respirator.. that was a mistake... I guess I should just keep drinking...
It actually makes the beer taste better ... oh yeah, I've got Clausthaler!

-cracked one-

I think I'm losing my taste for this stuff. It must be because my brain no longer associates that flavor with feelin' good about feelin' even better after about a six pack. Let me tell ya, that didn't happen overnight. Oh well ...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Because I know Alex is just dying to see it.. here's one of the current casting station here at the shop... Resin we use demolds in about 4 minutes. We can crank out some stuff... Making shamrock looking pieces tonight.. Goodie. I'm not sure why the casting rubbers are colored so girly. I promise I didn't get to pick it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis