Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It must be because my brain no longer associates that flavor with feelin' good about feelin' even better after about a six pack. Let me tell ya, that didn't happen overnight. Oh well ...
I had to read that about 8 times. I think I understand. But I don't feel your pain.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Having a Stella Light while researching snowblowers. Is it Spring yet? <sigh>.

BTW, I think you guys are all alcoholics.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
anyone have those Moshi earbuds? Any good? I like my Sennheisers but always willing to try something new.

Sorry for straying OT.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
anyone have those Moshi earbuds? Any good? I like my Sennheisers but always willing to try something new.

Sorry for straying OT.
Which ones? I have the Moonrocks and am waiting on the Vortex. Baniels has the Vortex in hand as of today.

On Amazon, the Moonrocks have a small number of good reviews, and the Vortex have a small number of not-so-good reviews.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Which ones? I have the Moonrocks and am waiting on the Vortex. Baniels has the Vortex in hand as of today.

On Amazon, the Moonrocks have a small number of good reviews, and the Vortex have a small number of not-so-good reviews.
Any ones. Never heard of them until I just saw the thread where they were giving some away (BTW congrats on that Adam). Interested in your thoughts on them when they arrive.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Sorry for straying OT.
Which sennheisers do you have??? I FREAKIN love mine.. Theyre the 880 somethin or others... I really like them- earbud, noise cancelling, yadda yadda...

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Which sennheisers do you have??? I FREAKIN love mine.. Theyre the 880 somethin or others... I really like them- earbud, noise cancelling, yadda yadda...
Good question, but I have no idea. They sound great though and have tons of bass. They are not noise cancelling ones. I even ran them through the washer once by accident and they're still running strong! :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've got the Sennheiser CX300-B. They're okay. They sound great, but the cords make a lot of noise in the ear pieces when they move around.

I paid about $55 back in late 2006, and while looking up which ones I have, I just saw that they now cost $20.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
DreamGEAR can suck it. How long should it take to respond to an e-mail sent to their customer "hotline?" I think that I'll just return this Move charger.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I've got the Sennheiser CX300-B. They're okay. They sound great, but the cords make a lot of noise in the ear pieces when they move around.

I paid about $55 back in late 2006, and while looking up which ones I have, I just saw that they now cost $20.
Mine too. I use them at the gym and the cord bouncing off my chest on the elliptical machine is really noisy, so I run the cord inside my shirt which solves the problem. It also has the weird feature of different cord lengths for the L vs R side, which I don't really understand the purpose of.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Mine too. I use them at the gym and the cord bouncing off my chest on the elliptical machine is really noisy, so I run the cord inside my shirt which solves the problem.
I effectively reduced the effect by cutting back on both my music listening and my exercising.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It also has the weird feature of different cord lengths for the L vs R side, which I don't really understand the purpose of.
Yeah... what is that? I don't understand that feature either. I hate my headphones now. Thanks. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis