What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked the Wharfedale Diamonds well enough. Good all around. These Auras look nice.

What every audioholic should never be without (FLAME ON) JK

IPhone 16 Pro Max 512GB (New Work Phone)
I do like the thinner bezel, almost exact same size as my 14 Pro Max it replaces.View attachment 69589
LOL. We're 1yr behind on hardware, so I am waiting for us to get the 15 so I can upgrade from my 13. They won't give it to us until the 16 hits shelves.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
My new Noco Geneus2, car battery charger, that arrived today. I have a then new 2006 Mustang, and drive it every couple months, the past 4 years. I can leave this charger on 24/7, with no worries having a dead battery. It sure beats having a portable battery charger and getting that out, which does work. With this new charger, I have no worries, as keeps the battery maintained 24/7. Not ready to sell my Mustang, just yet. Maybe next year. lol Been retired since 2008.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I'm waiting for my iphone12 to die before running to replace it. I'm definitely not a phone junkie.
Same here. I got my iPhone X for free when I bought one for my kid. They made me an offer to upgrade to the 14 with a trade-in for free so I did. Will keep this one until the next free offer. They make their money off the monthly service so carrier pays for the phone to keep your service contract.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I forgot to post that I got a Pixel 8. My Pixel 5A died in a bizarre way. I powered off the screen and a couple seconds later hit the power button and the screen would not light up. I figured the screen was dead because you could call my number and the phone would still ring. After a few soft reboots (power + up volume) I got the Android logo so the screen still worked. I didn't know the button combo to get to the root menu though. Next reboot blanked the screen again. After a few hours I got static on the screen, which I have never seen on a phone before. Reboot got the Android logo but screen blanked again.

Took it in for service in case it was recoverable but they said it was a hardware issue and they could not determine the exact cause. Ordered a new Pixel 8 which I've been very happy with. A few days later my wife called to tell me the alarm on my old phone went off. I guess the alarm was still set from a week earlier and the stupid phone is stilling running with a blank screen. :D I'll probably have to disassemble it and remove the memory to protect the private data that's on there still.

I got tired of black phones and went with grey. I don't know why they call this "hazel". :rolleyes:

Pixel 8 hazel.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis